Chapter 7

You are now facing the team you were so eager to meet

You are now facing the team you were so eager to meet. You were very satisfied now that you've met them. Buccellati's team were curiously looking your way, they were wondering why he brought a girl. Noticing their curious gaze at you Buccellati properly introduce you to his team. "This is (Y/N). She will be part of our team from now, therefore treat her well."

You smiled gently at them

You smiled gently at them. "I'm (Y/N)(L/N), It's a pleasure to meet you all." You politely introduced yourself. Seeing their appearance, you're completely aware now that this universe isn't the anime version but the manga version. Why hadn't you thought about it when you saw Polpo's opposite appearance from the anime. 'System, why you did not tell me about it...'

The rest of the team were quite surprised that their new teammate was a girl

The rest of the team were quite surprised that their new teammate was a girl. They weren't expecting for a girl to join a gang, and that means you passed Polpo's Lighter test! They were curious if you had gained a stand from the test.

"Wait, the new member you told us earlier at phone was a girl!?" Narancia exclaimed in shock, he wasn't expecting that you to be a female and a pretty one.

Mista gently puts down the magazine he was reading and starts eyeing you. "She's cute." he comments nodding to himself. Hearing him complimenting your aspects, you felt your cheeks started to warm. You weren't used to get complimented, especially your looks.

Noticing that your cheeks reddened by Mista's gaze and comment, Fugo thought that you were getting uncomfortable. "Mista stop doing that, you're making her uncomfortable!" he scolded, and glance back at you with an apologizing look. "You don't have to mind him." he said. You smiled at him and nodded.

Glancing at Abbacchio who's with his headphones gazing at you with 'I don't give a damn about you and I don't trust you' look before closing his eyes and take a sip at his wine. Well, you already expected that.

Seeing Abbacchio gave you the looks, Buccellati reassured you that he is like that to anyone he meets and that he'll get warmed to you as the time goes by. "I'll go prepare your room. How about you stay here and get to know the first, okay?" he said before going upstairs.

With Buccellati went upstairs to prepare your room, Narancia stands up and excitedly pulled you to the team. "How old are you? Oh, and you can call me Narancia!"

"Well, Narancia, I'm sixteen years old." You politely answered as the both of you sat down on the couch. Learning that you were a year younger than him made him happy. "I'm a year older than you!" He exclaimed in glee.

While your focus was on bubbly guy, a certain gunslinger quietly sat down beside you. "Hey there cutie, how is it going? I'm Mista by the way." he smiled taking your hand kissing it. Your mind suddenly stops thinking and blankly stared at him comprehending what he just did. What did just happen? Seeing you like that Narancia started laughing at the scene. "Look what you did to her! Hahaha"

Fugo sighed at them before taking your hand out of Mista"I already told you. You're making her uncomfortable." Fugo said shaking his head at him. Mista nervously chuckles and put up his hand. "I'm just introducing myself!"

With that Buccellati came back from upstairs seeing Fugo scolding Mista for what he had done, Narancia laughing at the three of you, Abbachio listening to his music without caring what's happening to his surrounding while drinking his precious wine and you just blanky stared front of you still trying to comprehend what just happened.

~

"This is your room." Buccellati said, opening your room. Glancing around the room you were satisfied, it's simple and you like it. "If you had anything to ask my room is at the end of the hall way."

"I'll keep that in mind." You nodded at him and enter your new room. But before he left, he told you that he'll bring you out to do some shopping tomorrow. How nice of him.

Today was really tiring, you walk towards the bed and lie down. Thinking of the past events, lots of things happened. You were just going home from school and died by saving a kid. Meeting Golden System and going to this world. Joining the gang and meeting the characters. You were excited what will happen to the future now that you're here, knowing that your existence will bring changes.

Closing your eyes, you hoped that everything will go as planned. 

~

Morning has come, you were sleeping soundly with your clothes from yesterday. When suddenly a man appeared at your room. He looks around the room spotting you sleeping on the bed.

'Host it's time to wake up. The other host is here.'

Hearing your system voice waking you up. You were still sleepy and didn't hear completely what your system had said. "What time is it?" you asked in a sleepy voice.

As the man heard you asking for the time, he looks at the alarm clock at your night stand. "It's six in the morning." he answered. Alarmed by the unfamiliar man voice, you shot up from the bed and quickly got in a fighting stance.

 Alarmed by the unfamiliar man voice, you shot up from the bed and quickly got in a fighting stance

You glared at the intruder in front of you. "Who are you? How did you get inside my room?" you asked sneering at the man. How did this man got inside your room without alarming others or your system?

Seeing you in a fighting stance made the man chuckled. "Did your System not tell you about me?"