Frozen

Welcome to my new book this time talking about Xingqiu and chongyun this one is gonna be sad and emotional so be prepared XD.

Note: the song above fits for this and will be the main theme song for this book. XDDDD.
_

"Xingqiu! Wait up its to hot to run around I might get heatstroke and pass out again!" Chongyun says while catching his breath.

"Aw you'll survive Yun~ now hurry up the adventure guild has some new things up they might have something up your alley for all you know." Xingqiu beamed happily and walked over to Kathrine.

"Hello Miss Katherine we where wondering if you have anything good for us to do today you no something up Chongyun's alley spirit supernatural things?" Katherine sighs a bit and hands Xingqiu a paper.

"Yes in fact this paper is to access the village you no which on-" Katherine was cut off with Chongyun jumping up and down happily which was a shock to Kathrine and Xingqiu.

"Wow Yun I never seen you do that before. it was cute." Chongyun covers his face with his hand and blushes.

"S-shut it... let's just go." With that they left.

"YunYun slow down what happened to you complaining it was hot a moment ago huh?" Chongyun was now the one beaming happily and looked around the mountain village.

We then saw some villagers and talked to them.

"Hey excuse me sir we came here to exercise some demons or spirit my friend here is a professional exorcismist." The guy went wide eyes and looked happy to hear that. In fact the entire little village cheered happily.

"Thank you two for coming you see this entity has been stealing our kids and farm animals away and eating them we are to the point where he now is eating our crops and stealing women." both Xingqiu and chongyun had shocked faces.

"Don't worry I'll see to that this demon is banished." With that they bow and and point to the woods. "You'll come across a worn down manor in the woods be careful young man's." Both Xingqiu and chongyun nod and head into the woods.

Xingqiu stays close to chongyun not because he is scared but to stay in Chongyun's yang Feild energy just in case the demon finds them and targets him instead. They finally reach the manor and chongyun pulls out a bunch of talisman seals that banishes off evil spirits and demons.

Chongyun suddenly senses a presence and stands his ground and looks around.

"I know you're there show yourself!" Within seconds a purple red glowing orb flies out and takes on a form of a beast and stands there looking at them.

"You dare come into my domain pathetic mortals you will die." Chongyun keeps me behind him as he reads his weapon and talismans.

"Sorry to say this but your time of terror is over I am a Exorcist and came to banish you." The demon didn't like hearing that. He let out a growl and looked to Xingqiu.

"I'll start with your friend first he doesn't have such a radiant aura of yang instead I feel more Yin coming from him." They both stood in shock.

"Chongyun looked over at Xingqiu, the demon was right I do feel traces of Yin energy coming from him. But how he's always with me my yang energy should have rid of it by now?"

"Who knows now prepare to die!" With that the demon leaps and charges at Xingqiu. Xingqiu pulls out his sword and slashes at the demon and jumps back avoiding him. Chongyun then slashes down at the demon who let out a ear piercing scream which we both cover our ears and let our guard down.

The demon took this moment to attack and head straight to Xingqiu. Xingqiu eyes widen and put his arms up to block but was met with a terrifying sight.

Chongyun jumps in front of Xingqiu and gets seriously injured. His head was bleeding and had a stab wound in his stomach. My eyes widened and tears beam down his face.

" My Dear chongyun w-why?! Why would you..." Chongyun holds Xingqiu close breathing heavily.

"I- didn't want you hurt...Xing... because I....love....yo-" before he could finish his body went limp. I then holds him close. My mind going blank. I grab ahold the talismans and chongyun claymore and started violently attacking the demon and sealing it away instead.

Blood dripping everywhere place in shambles I pick chongyun up and teleported back to Liyue harbor. I didn't know who to got to so I went to Wangsheng funeral parlor. Hoping to see Zhongli.

I walk-in not caring about the rules and see Zhongli with Childe, Aether and Hu Tao.

"Mr. Zhongli guys please! I need help!" They all looked over and eyes widen to see a bloody fatally injured chongyun in my arms.

They all rushed over to help and Zhongli and Hu Tao took Chongyun from me and goes to check him which he was barely holding on they quickly patch him up. Zhongli told Hu Tao to leave him for a moment. Which she did.

Zhongli then turns back to chongyun and examines him more

"these are claw marks. Young Xingqiu can you come in and tell me all that happen." Xingqiu walks in and closes the sliding door and and explains to Zhongli that happen.

"I see you came across a Adeptus that was corrupted by malevolent intentions and were trying to banish it. That demon was one of the missing Yaksha's, Xiaos companions." My body froze we had no chance against it but I ended up.

"Oh no what have I done I lost my place and killed him. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" Zhongli places his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry Xingqiu he would have wanted to finally be put to rest. And I'm sure Xiao would want him to as well. And as the retired Geo Archon I forgive you." I looked up at him and finally broke down crying.

"I got chongyun hurt for being weak. How will I face him when he wakes up." Zhongli looks away painfully he was hiding something.

"Xingqiu when I examined his body I noticed his memories where-" just as if on cue Chongyun regains consciousness and sits up slowly everyone came rushing in to see if he was alright.

Zhongli held them back and looked at them and shook his head in science. Telling them it was not a good time. They stood there and looked as Xingqiu walks over to Chongyun.

"My dear YunYun your awake I'm so glad your alright I was so worried." I go to hold his hand but he slaps them away. I was shocked. So was everyone else except Zhongli who looks down sadly.

"I'm sorry but who are you? Please don't call me YunYun it's rude." Xingqiu stood there as if his world shattered. Zhongli then walked over.

"As I was trying to say before he woke up Chongyun has unfortunately lost his memories mainly memories of him and Xingqiu being close and good friends. He has all his other memories of say me and Aether but unfortunately none of him and Xingqiu." We all looked at Xingqiu who looks like his whole world shattered before him.

Chongyun was confused on what was happening.

"Mr. Zhongli what's going on?." Chongyun asks. With that Xingqiu turns and runs off. Aether runs after him while Zhongli stays with Chongyun and explains everything.

"Chongyun doesn't remember me...how can it be he knew me longer then Aether and the others, why me out of all of them! It's not fair....sobs before YunYun lost consciousness he said the words I love you...why tell me something like that if your just gonna forget about me!" I fall to my knees and cry. Aether finally catches up and looks down painfully. 

"Aether...I'm sorry you have to see me like this." Aether walks over and holds Xingqiu close as he cries into his chest.

The world slowly fades and my eyes close before I fall asleep.
_

Here is the first chapter of Frozen Memories man this one is gonna be emotionally unstable hope you are all ready for more sadness and pain.