Calm before the storm

This chapter will start heating up literally will have nsfw in it

_

It's been about a month now since chongyun and I started dating we've been inseparable Zhongli Aether and Xiao were happy to hear that we are dating and were also happy that Chongyun regain his memories back. And we can live a happy life. Well that's what we thought.

_

"Hey Xingqiu what you reading this time." Chongyun walked over and sat down beside me I lay my head on his shoulder. He takes a bite of his ice cream and said.

"Oh I'm reading on how to raise a family and to become pregnant even if I'm a male." With that he chokes on his ice cream and Pat's his chest and looks at me in shock.

"You want to start a family?" He blushes a bit. "I'm alright with he idea but how we're both male." I put my book down and look at him.

"I'll ask Zhongli about this and if he has nothing then no point of crying over spilled milk." He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Well let's go ask Zhongli now then he should be working today so let's go to Wangsheng funeral parlor." We head off to see Zhongli we walk in and see Childe and Zhongli on a table making out we stand there in surprise and stay silent.

*Cough* "ehem um...Mr. Zhongli sir we came to see you." They both got up and fixed there clothes and hair and looked away...

"Sorry you shouldn't see me like this. how embarrassing I must say." We both start laughing. While Childe sat down at a desk looking threw some paperwork.

"Now you wanted to see me?" I looked to chongyun and back to Zhongli I blush a bit.

"Well um since you are the Geo Archon I was wondering if it's possible for males to be or get pregnant." I heard Childe choke on his coffee and and try to holdback his laugh. Zhongli nods. He understands what has come.

"Hm well for me I can have kids no matter what cause I don't really have a gender and on top of that sense my form is also of a dragon I can lay eggs." Right after he said that we hear a crash sound and look over to see Childe on the ground paper scattered around him and face bright red.

"Childe are you alright?" Childe sits up and looks at Zhongli dead in the eyes. "Why didn't you tell me you can lay eggs." His face was flustered.

"Well um you never asked. Anyways other then me, humans like you guys cannot conceive a child with the same sex. However there is a possibility I can use some of my powers and make you be able to and it'll stick with you for a year some call it omega and Alpha mating." We look at him. And nod.

" Well alright but be careful." We smile. "We promise to be very careful and if something happens we'll come to you immediately." He smiles and with that he starts radiating a orange bright light and casts a special marking on Xingqiu.

"There in the next hour or so Xingqiu you will start feeling like your going into heat like a cat or rabbit and chongyun you will take that time to take advantage of him." We both nod.

And with that we take our leave.

_

We went to Chongyun's home he laid out his bed and ate and finally an hour passes I started feeling a burning but pleasurable feeling my face bright red. Chongyun knew and leaned in and kisses me deeply and passionately.

"YunYun please make me yours fill me up." With that he rips our clothes off and slides right into me I gasp as he holds me close and rams repeatedly into my ass. "Ah Yun so good please more my love. I want you to fill me up alot get me pregnant~" he gasps and I noticed that his face was becoming red and hot.

"Oh no wait chongyun your over heating! Hurry eat your ice cream before y-" chongyun slams hard into me earning a loud moan and yell.

"Chongyun don't stop I want more of your cock ah~" with that I shiver and hit my climax. Which it sounded like chongyun did as well. "Xingqiu I'm gon-." I cut him off and kiss him and wrapped my legs around him as he then released all his load into me deeply. We both let out a moan and look at each and shared a kiss. Before we collapse and fall asleep.

_

Meenwhile...

"Yes sir understood sir." With that the group of shadowy being head out.

"This world will be in my hands I'll make sure to destroy it and when I do I'll make sure no one survives. Even if the Archons step in kill them all." The figure disappears into the night.

_

Who is this new person is it a friend or a for who know but it seems like something bad is is about to go down. Stay tuned.

_
Well that's it for this chapter it's a bit short I've been busy but the next one will be even better a new challenger/for has approached who can it be?