Under the Darkness

Does anyone remember this song? I listen to this and i thought i would fit for these two XDDD.

WARNING: there will be abuse and also RAPE so be warned and happy warm nsfw Xingyun/ chongqiu moment.

_

I told Chongyun that my father needed help and to go on by himself so he did thing is I lied I was going to meet Scaramouche so I can help out him now since he helped me. I met at the place and we silently went to the place we where meant to go.

"This is it now to take it." we walk in and take the Artifact and went off. I looked at him in confusion. "What is it you looked confused." I look around. 

"For this being one of Rex Lapis shrines i thought there would be traps or something." Scaramouche then notices that i was right and looks at the Artifact in a panic and realizes that it was a fake. he then turns to me in shear anger. "YOU! YOU KNEW THAT THIS PLACE WAS SUSPICOUS YET YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!" with that he grabs me by the neck and slaps and punches me hard across the face.

he then throws me to the ground. I look up in a panic and spoke out to him "I didn't honestly! I was just stating!" he gets even more mad and kicks me in the stomach. "I didn't give you permission to speak you little brat! The contract is officially over I'll be taken your boyfriend." my eyes widen in terror. "Wait don't please don't!!! I'll do anything please don't touch him!" he looks at me and smirks. he grabs me by the hair and pulls me over. I open my eyes and and I see him pull down his shorts and and pull out his Dick. my face went white in horror.

"I'll forgive you If you suck me off now." I tear up lean over and take him into my mouth and start sucking him. "Heh thats right you slut" he holds my hair and and the back my head and pushes me into him making me deep throat him. I gag a bit and tear up. and keep doing it.

"Ugh. shit im gonna cum..." he then releases his load in my mouth and down my throat. I fall back and cough and try to catch some air. he then pushes me on my stomach and pulls my shorts down and i Panic. "W-wait you said just that please don't i want my first time to be with Chongyun not with you!" he smirks. "Well either i fuck you or i kill him choose." I go silent and look away. "Heh i thought so."

He lines himself and rams into me. my eyes widen my body shakes and blood slides down my legs as i lay there he then starts moving and thrusting deep and hard into me. I gasp and moan with him pounding me.

My eyes where faded he held my arms and thrusted more into my ass and pounded me like a crazy animal. my eyes roll back and i moan he then grabs my throat and slightly chokes me and rams me once more before finishing off inside me.

He then gets up and gets dressed. I wont kill your boyfriend that was pay now get out of my sight if i ever see you again i wont hesitate to kill you. I sit up and get dressed and head home. I went for a bath and wash off. and went out for a walk everyone was asleep it was late in the night I sat down and softly cry.

"Xingqiu? what happen you alright?" I look up and see Chongyun he sits down beside me. I look down. and shake my head. "I- I don't want to say it i don't want you getting mad."

"Xingqiu your face what the hell happened its bruised and swollen!" I looked down I went to see scaramouche i promised him to look for a ancient artifact and it turned out to be fake and he thought i set him up and he said that i was lying and that he would kill you and he beat me up and then told me if i didn't want you to die I would have to give him a blow job but then he...." I stop and start crying. "He raped me." his face when into a shocked and angered state. 

"how could you do such a thing!" he shakes me and slaps me. but then holds me close. "Your so reckless Xingy...putting yourself in dangerous situations." I look at him. "YunYun...you called me by the nickname you used to call to me does that mean." he smiles and nods. I smile and lean up to his face and he does the same and we softly kiss. He holds me tight he then takes me to his house since he lives alone and softly kiss me deeply and lays me down on his bed and he slowly removes his clothes and mine. 

"YunYun Please I want you so much. I love you so much." He smiles and kisses me again and softly slides into to me I wince a bit but relax after and pull his head down kissing him. 

"How you feeling you alright?" I nod and he slowly starts moving I gasp and hold him. "YunYun please more don't hold back I want all of you please!" he nods and holds my legs and starts thrusting and ramming me "Ah Yes YunYun I love it I want more!" He holds me and thrusts in and hits a spot that made me scream out in Bliss. he repeats that pace into that spot i drool and groan until i hear him breathing heavily and moaning as well.

"Xingy I-I'm about to cum." I look at him and smile. "Please in me YunYun i want your milk inside me." he nods and thrusts once more and holds me and cums inside me we both yell in shear pleasure and collapse on the bed and we look at each other and smile. we held onto each other i burried my head in his chest and smile and fall asleep in his arms. 

_

Things where slowly back to normal for now....

_

Well there we go Chongyun remembers and um Scaramouche is an ass but he was always one.