Bonds of Fate

This will be the 2nd last chapter after this is the last so stay tuned ^.^ oh and I decided to dedicate this chapter to Teucer and Childe.

_

2 months pass by fast we all trained night and day of course we took breaks but didn't want to lose an opportunity.
_

"Hey Teucer can you help me with my bow I forgot to restring it and it can be a pain" Teucer nods and runs over to his big brother and helps him out.

"I was planning on going out after is that fine big bro?" Childe sits there and thinks about it.

"I don't no Teucer it can be very dangerous out there." Teucer lets out a whine...

"Ajax I'm not a kid anymore! I'm 16 now! If your worried I'll bring my sword." Childe laughs and Pat's his head.

"Alright Teucer thanks for the help you can go but if anything bad happens come home right away got it" Teucer gets up.

"Thanks bro I'll be back later!" With that Teucer runs off.

"That kid sure love to go out and explore the world reminds me of Aether don't you think so Zhongli?" Childe walks over to Zhongli and kisses him.

"Heh yes he does I mean it was Aether who inspired your brother in the first place and now that brother holds a vision he is able to go out into the world." Childe laughs and nods.

Teucer runs down the pathway and gathers some mints and sweet flowers along the way and climbs up a tree and grabs 2 eggs from the birds nest and hops down.

"What are you doing?" Teucer looks around and sees a tan taller boy standing near him. Teucer panicked and backs up.

"Oh uh hi I didn't see you um. I haven't seen you around before are you new? If so welcome to Snezhnaya. I'm Teucer I'm currently on a small adventure and practicing how to fight and learn to use the sword. I can use the bow alot better but I want to deal more damage and protect those who mean the most to me like my sister and brothers." The mysterious boy looks at Teucer.

"Why protect someone when the world is gonna end?" Teucer stops smiling and looks at the boy.

"Even so... I want to see a smile on there face. My brother Ajax says I should find myself a girlfriend or something give up on fighting. But I'll show him that I can be as strong and fight along side him on the final day next month." The boy stays quiet and looks at Teucer.

"My name is Thanatos nice to meet you Teucer you seem like a nice boy who cares about his family. It's a shame we didn't meet before and only meeting now when the world is gonna end next month." With that Teucer shakes his head.

"No we will beat the god of death and when we do he said we'll get a second chance if so when we get reborn we can find each other again and be best friends wouldn't it be great!" He smiles brightly. Thanatos sat there in bewilderment on Teucer's words.

He never had a friend before everyone even the gods treated him as an outcast because they all feared death. But with death comes birth.

"Hey so Thanatos where did you come from?" Thanatos stood there.

"Oh um I'm from all over I travel alot so I don't stay in one place for to long." Teucer seems like he was excited. "So your a adventurer if so wanna come with me I'm gonna see Katherine to do some commissions." Thanatos smiles and nods

"sure why not. I have nothing else to do." With that they talked with Kathrine and headed out.

"So you do these commissions everyday? For money and other items? Sounds like alot of work." Teucer laughs.

"It sounds touch at first but you get used to it after a while." They both laugh a bit and talk for hours as they also did the commissions.

Day after day Teucer and Thanatos would hang out and talk about things and do commission. As it hit the final month Teucer and Thanatos had bonded even more.

(a month passes)

Childe on the other hand was getting really suspicious of Teucer's many outing so he sent a fatui member to spy on him.

"Hey Teucer I overheard these two people the other day. They were talking about something they called it kissing? What is that?" With that Teucer blushes...

"Uh well you see kissing is usually shared between lovers or couples um...you share a kiss with someone who is important to you and that you love alot." Thanatos looks down. "Oh I see... Do friends count as someone important?" Teucer shakes his head.

"No but theres this other type of friend it's called boyfriend and girlfriend which are titles for people who are dating so couples you see love is complicated." Thanatos nods.

"I...want to be your boyfriend then." They both blush deeply not knowing what else to say.

"O-oh um this is sudden." Thanatos places his hands on Teucer's shoulders. leans in and kisses Teucer.

"T-that was my first kiss!" Thanatos blushes.

"Same with me. Teucer you taught me so much and I'm grateful I love you and because of you I'll will hold back my powers against you all. That way you can get your second chance." Teucer realized what he said and looks at Thanatos.

"Wait do you mean that your...why didn't you tell me Thanatos that you where the god of death!" He looks down. I didn't want you to know and wanted to get to know a human of this world and well now...I grew feelings for you." Teucer was speechless but spoke.

"Are you telling the truth that you will go easy on us?" Thanatos nods.

"I promise you." Teucer smiles.

"Teucer get away from him!" With that both of us panic and see Childe Aether Zhongli and xiao running at us he draws his bow and shoots a charged arrow at Thanatos.

"Ajax don't!" With that Teucer jumps in front of Thanatos and he gets his instead. He holds onto Thanatos. As his legs become weak and slides down... Blood drips down and Thanatos holds on to him in shock tears in his eyes.

"T-Teucer....why did you do that!" Childe Zhongli Aether and Xiao where also in shock.

"Like I said we'll meet again if you keep your promise please do so we can see each other again. You make a pinky promise....ugh...." Teucer looks over and sees Childe running over and slides down and holds Teucer's hand.

"Teucer please don't die look let's take you to get healed up right away. I'm sorry. I beg of you don't..." Childe breaks down crying. Teucer smiles.

"It's alright big brother we'll see each other again soon. Thanatos pinky promised me...goodbye for now." With that. Teucer's cryo vision fades and shatters and his body goes limp.

Childe shakes Teucer's body violently and cries...

"No Teucer wake up please Teucer!!" Zhongli walks over placing a hand on childe's shoulder and shaking his head.

"He's gone now Childe...let him rest. You will see him again soon." Childe then snapped and pushed Zhongli away grabs Thanatos by the neck.

"I'll kill you!!! It's your fault!" Thanatos just sat there emotionless. And broken. He finally found a friend a lover someone who cared for him and it was taken from him way to fast. "This world really is cruel. You all will suffer today instead!"

With that the sky turns black and thunder rang threw the sky. Thanatos was pissed.

Everyone came running out chongyun and Xingqiu had there weapons drawn the fight of the end was about to begin.

_

One more chapter to go guys how are you all feeling?!