"Wish"

Hi um... Nothing bad will happen yet I'll wait, maybe but this will be a sad chapter leading up to sad and horror, So enjoy.

_

Xingqiu Pov

I woke up in a room that wasn't my own and looked around. I then hear a voice from beside me. Which startled me. I turn to see Zhongli sitting there pouring tea.

"Ah your awake. Your in one of the spare rooms at the Wangsheng funeral parlor Aether said you passed out due to stress. Here I prepared some tea." I sit up and thank him and slowly blow on the tea and take a sip.

"I no it's hard that your friend chongyun doesn't remember you but in time he'll remember just try not to push it to fast alright." I look down tears falling down onto my hand. He noticed and hands me a napkin.

"Tell me Xingqiu what is on your mind." I look up at him and get nervous and take a deep breath.

"Well you see before his memories went away. Before he passed out while protecting me he spoke a few words." Zhongli looks like he knows what I was about to say because my facial expression changed.

"He told me he loved me. But now he completely forgot about it and about me. Zhongli I don't know what to do It hurts so much. I wish...I Wish there was a easy way to make him remember." Zhongli thinks about it.

"Well If I recall there was this special tonic water that restores memories, but that was almost 2000 years ago the ruins and Tonic would have been submerged in decay and ruble by now." My face lights up. He sighs and stands up.

"If you plan on going take me with you and Aether and Xiao if I sent you alone your father will certainly have my neck." I chuckle a bit agree.

We go and inform Aether and Xiao about our mission and they agreed and we gathered things and departure out.

Zhongli leads the way to the ruins and we fallow.

"So Zhongli what's the story behind these ruins?" Aether asks while looking around.

"Well you see. 2000 years ago this ruin was ruled by a girl named Mei Ling she was the goddess of Memories people came to her seeking help from people with poor memories or amnesia. She knew the people asked for it just to sell it for profit. She just wanted someone to use it for good for love. Because of that she made one final tonic and that person will have to be judged to see if there Worthy meaning you have to tell her your reason why you want it." I look away and nods.

"Here we are. I'm surprised it's still in tacked." We walk inside and there it was the Tonic. I look back at Zhongli Aether and Xiao. They nod. I walk slowly up the stairs. I place my hands together in a prayer.

"Lady Mei Ling I came here to ask for your permission to take the last tonic you made." Within seconds the room starts glowing.

"Give me your reason that I will judge you on. If it's for profit you can forget it." I bow to her.

"My lady I came here to aid my dearest friend. No, My dearest love. He lost his memories because of my foolish acts. And now I'm suffering the backlash of it." There was silence and then she spoke.

"I don't see the truth in you how can I believe your words for all I know is that you will sell it after." My heart sank a bit she didn't believe me. Just when I thought my world had crumbled Zhongli walked forward.

"It's been a long time lady Mei Ling. It's been years since we talked." Mei Ling jumped up in happiness.

"Rex Lapis you came to visit again did you bring me cookies!" He smiles and hands her a tin filled with cookies.

"Yeay! Thanks Rexy." Behinds us you can hear Aether and Xiao holding back there laugh to the nickname Rexy. But stop as soon as Zhongli looked at them. With a serious look.

"Now my little friend here speaks the truth his dear friend Chongyun has lost all his memories of only him but remembers people like me and other friends. this boy Xingqiu he's very dedicated to help restore the memories of the one that means the most to him. I came with him because I knew you would do this." She giggled.

"Ah you know me well Rex." He sighs and smiles. "Also please call me Zhongli that's the name I go by now the Rex Lapis you knew is dead." Her heart sank when she heard.

"So the rumors I heard from the others and passer-by where true you staged your own death at the Rite of dissension. And now live as a mortal? I wish to be reborn so that I can be by your side and serve you again. It gets really lonely you haven't visited me since my death over 2000 years ago."

"I'm sorry Mei Ling being the archon of our nation I am very busy. But now I can visit you anytime and if I can't come I'll send over Xiao to offer you cookies." Mei Ling looks to Xiao.

"The conqueror of demons? I'm surprised your still around while the other Yaksha's disappeared or died." You can tell Xiao was not happy about what she said he growled and turn and left. Aether followed him out.

Zhongli sighed. "Mei Ling that topic is sensitive to Xiao. He may not show it but he misses them. So be careful with what you say. Anyways so the tonic can we have it?" She smiles.

"Yes as long as you visit me more often." He nods. He takes the Tonic and hands it to me. We turn to her and she smiles and waves and disappears. We then turn and leave. We see Xiao and Aether talking and they noticed us and blush a bit looking in opposite ways. And head back to the Wangsheng funeral parlor.

We then open the door and I was nervous.

"Hey chongyun I have something that you should t-" I was standing in shock in front of me I see Chongyun and Xiangling holding hands and kissing. Zhongli Aether and Xiao all had the looks of shock and looked over to Xingqiu who stood frozen and motionless. Eyes wide. The tonic without warning falls to the ground and shatters like my heart into a million pieces. Chongyun and Xiangling noticed us and waved.

"Hey guys welcome back also great knees Xiangling and I are now dating." The room went silent Zhongli was also in disbelief and didn't no how to access the situation and knew it was gonna be chaotic. And also upset that the tonic now was broken and now useless.

Chongyun smiles and kisses her cheek. Oh Xingqiu I ended up remembering a bit of our friendship i can see we are good friends I'm glad I remember a loyal friend like y-" without hesitation my mind went blank my eyes where faded. I then slapped him across the face. Xiao and Aether ran over and dragged me away before I started a fight. Zhongli bow to him in apologized for my actions. And offered to give them tea.

Xiao and Aether brought me out to the garden for air I fall to my knees and break down. They silently and painful watched as I cried my heart out. They knew the situation was way worse then they thought.

A few hours pass and I was resting in my own room I looked over and saw one of my most treasured books I picked it up and read some of it. Then I came across a word

"Yandere? People who kill for the one they love and care for if they see another man or women with the person you care for, they will kill the person trying to steal your loved one"

"Kill the one who steals the one you love from you...should I ...no. I can Xiangling is a good friend I can't. But she is now in the way."

"ChOnGyUn Is MiNe...YuNYuN...I'll make sure you remember me and only me...heh heh..."

_

Well here is the second chapter sooo they got the tonic only to come back to chaos and now Xingqiu is slowly going insane and becoming a Yandere....fun! XDDDD.