Smoke and Mirrors

WARNING: This chapter will have strong violence and blood and murder and a crazed Yandere Xingqiu read with caution! 

_

It's been a few weeks I watched them from afar keeping my distance I hate it. I Hate her. Why wont she just go Die. Chongyun is mine he confessed to me already he may not remember it but im sure his heart does. I've been avoiding them even when they ask me to hang out with them I turn them down I go to the library to read more about this term and word Yandere. 

"Strange apparently this word comes from the Japanese language so it came from Inazuma most likely. to bad the ships there are on hold I would have loved to ask a Inazumin about Yandere." Just then I hear a sigh coming from the left of me. I turn to see a boy about my height maybe slightly taller wearing strange clothing and a hat. I then noticed that he had a lightning symbol on his chest signifying that It was Electro then I remembered people in Inazuma wear this sort of clothing. He looks at me in a annoyed manner.

"What are you looking at." I panic and look away. 

"Oh um I noticed that your from Inazuma am I correct? I am Xingqiu the Heir to the feiyun commerce guild." I can tell his annoyed look turned to a smirk of someone who wants to plan for evil. 

"Why yes I am from Inazuma the name is Scaramouche. now It seems that something is on your mind i can sense malevolent intent from you." I look at him in surprise. and nod.

"Well you see." I then explained to him about my life and what happened and about my anger intent on harming my friend Xiangling. and how I've been reading these books.

"yup sums it up you got the feeling and intent of a Yandere alright but you cant say you are until you had your first kill. why not kill her she's causing you to suffer right? or make it look like it was an accident." I look at him in shock. he makes it sound like he's done this some many times.

"Let me guess you want to know how i no so much. well thats what happens when you talk to one of the harbingers of the fatui little Boy." I panic but before I could run he grabs my arm.

"Now where do you think your going I told you somethings i don't need you telling on me. what to do with you. I'll make you my puppet thats what i'll do. let's sign a Contract between us I'll help you with your problem when you help me locate a special relic that used to belong to Rex Lapis." my eyes widen what have i gotten myself into. 

"Oh and if you tell anyone I'll kill your precious Chongyun. and you will be forced to live with the guilt for the rest of your life." I look down my body frozen. I was scared With that i held out my hand and so did he and we Forged the Contract. with that he smiles and walks off. 

"Meet me at Wangshu inn at 9 pm and come alone." with that he disappears. 

"My lord Rex Lapis. Forgive me for such a heinous crime im gonna be doing." I get my stuff prepared an head out to to Wangshu inn. I get there 5 minutes till 8 and look around and see him I walk over and sit down. He looks at me and takes a sip of his tea. and places it down.

"Now to the topic at hand I have sent in a commission to the Adventures guild you will go gather Xiangling and who ever else and go to the location from there you will bring her to the edge of the cliff and push her but you got to make it look like an accident. or else your friends or who ever you end up bringing will accuse you for murder." I sit there and listen and nod.

Just when I was about to say something I was startled by a familiar voice I turned and see Xiao.

"What are you doing out here Xingqiu?" I turned and noticed that Scaramouche was no where to be seen. "Oh I just came here to get away from the harbor it gets to cramped from time to time its more relaxing here especially at this time." he raises an eyebrow. 

"Well if you say so oh and don't worry about Chongyun he'll sooner remember you alright. now I have to go Aether is calling my name I can hear it." With that he teleports away. 

"That was close good thing i got away before he noticed i was here." I look back and see Scaramouche sitting in his seat. "Eh? how the hell?" he looks at me. "Lightning fast" was all he said. before I could say something a female voice from behind spoke "Didn't no you had humor non believer." his eye twitched a bit. he recognized that voice.

"Never thought id see you here Star geek." I turned and saw Mona. "Oh Mona? you guys no each other?" they unfortunately ignore me and keep yelling at each other. I sat there an realized where this was leading and smirk and slides away. I walk back to my home.

_

Next day I went to Katherine and she handed the special commission for me I gather up Xiangling and she ended up bringing Chongyun with her which made me worried cause they might end up staying linked arm to arm. and my plan will fail. We then went out and got to where we need to be and start climbing up and up and reached the top. we looked around and then i spoke out.

Chongyun you go look over there and we'll look over here to see if we see anything they both nod and we parted. It was now or never I walked up to Xiangling and pushed her off the cliff. before I could celebrate my victory. Chongyun yelled out.

"XINGQIU WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" he ran past me and looked over the edge blood splattered everywhere. my face went white. he saw Its over. he grabs me by the shoulders and shakes me angerly. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! not only have you been avoiding us and then out of the blue wanted to go on a quest!? Tell me why!?" I looked at him.

"Because I love you, you don't remember but we were actually lovers. when you said that you and Xiangling where dating it made me mad my body lost control, YunYun your mine No one but me can have you. now that she's not in the way I can have you back."

He backs away "Qiu...you changed. why would you kill her why cant you just tell me and her about your feelings and everything. Your a monster." I stood there tears falling down my face Chongyun. I made a contract with a Fatui Harbinger he told me to do this i didn't want to cause i knew something like this would happen but now i messed up you hate me and now because i told you he's gonna kill you and me."

Chongyun sighs he realizes that I have been suffering for a while. and holds me close. 

"YunYun I'm scared I don't want to lose you and you to hate me. I want our old life back I want you to remember me and how much we meant to one another I hate it! I HATE I-" chongyun holds me close and cuts me off with his cold soft lips against mine. 

I try to pull away to breath but he deepens the kiss like his body is telling him he wants more. finally he pulls away both our faces deep red. 

"Like you said I may not remember but my heart was telling me I wanted this and wanted more. coughs uh anyways we should bring Xiangling back. Do you have a Egg?" 

_

we then bring Xiangling back she didn't remember what happen and from there Chongyun told her that there relationship cant last and they broke up she was upset and ran off. I did feel a bit bad but I have Chongyun to myself at last. but I feel like something bad down the road will happen but for now i can be happy.

_

Well here is chapter 3 and man this was a tough one to do for some reason. I had to fit all things leading up to now and hopefully not again? lol XDDD