01: prologue

[please vote!🥺]

"I don't love you, so please don't follow me everywhere I go and don't bother me again! I have a girl!" Jungkook yelled at Taehyung.

"can I have a favor? I have a heart cancer Kook, my life is already planned I have 13 days to live and I want that 13 days with my love, it's you" he said as Jungkook stayed silence of what he said making Jungkook guilty a little but he loves seeing Taehyung suffer by his own hands.

"After this you won't bother me again? sure" Jungkook ask making Taehyung nodded.

"Thank you so much Kook, I love you so much!" Taehyung said before hugging Jungkook but Jungkook doesn't hugged him back so Taehyung broke the hugged.

"Sorry, I just got really happ--"

"When we'll start?" Jungkook asked.

"Let's start today!" Taehyung said pulling Jungkook to a playground in a park.

"I really wanted to have a children with you even we're both men.." Taehyung laughed.

"Can you stop thinking about that! It won't happen! I will never end up falling in love with you!" Jungkook yelled making Taehyung flinched.

"Sorry" Taehyung said.

DAY 2

Taehyung arrives to Jungkook's house without Jungkook's permission.

"I missed you!" he said hugging Jungkook tightly.

"Why are you here?" He coldly asked Taehyung.

"Doing what wife's do to their husbands, you know.. wife's duty" he said.

"Take bath now I'm going to make food for you" he smiled following Jungkook to Jungkook's room.

"why are you following me then?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm gonna prepare your cloth- aw!" He said but his disease appears again.

"why?" Jungkook asked coldly.

"my heart hurts again but I'm o-okay" he said as Jungkook ignored him.

Jungkook took a bath as Taehyung prepared his clothes for him & cooked breakfast for him too.

"By the way, did you sleep well?" Taehyung asked innocently.

"I spend my whole day with you yesterday, of course I didn't sleep well!" Jungkook shouted making Taehyung startled.

"Oh sorry, promise it won't happen again after the 13 days" he said.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"Did you put poison on it?" Jungkook asked pointing at the food that Taehyung made for him.

"I didn't, promise!" Taehyung said in a teary eyes as Jungkook just ate the food with disgusted face even he liked it..

"Is it good? do you liked it?" Taehyung asks, excited for Jungkook's answer but..

"It's actually not my taste, I don't like it" Jungkook said making Taehyung disappointed at himself.

"Oh sorry, I didn't kno--" he got cut off by Jungkook.

"If you just leave me alone I would be happy" he said.

"I'm really sorry.." Taehyung said lowering his head.

"Wash the plates you used" Jungkook said while texting his girl.

"Okay.. ouch!" Taehyung screamed when his disease appears again.

"Can you shut your mouth! Stop acting you got hurt just to get my attention!" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

6 pm at the park

"Your favorite color is white right?" Taehyung asked sweetly.

"it's black" jungkook corrected him.

"you like pasta more that pizza!?" He ask.

"nope"

"Aww..." Taehyung whined after he didn't get one correct about Jungkook.

They stayed silence as Jungkook stared at Taehyung who's overthinking and hitting his head.

"Don't you feel something good about me?" Taehyung asked out of nowhere not even thinking about getting embarrassed.

"Just a little?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung thinks that Jungkook might embarrased him again but Jungkook didn't he just chuckled.

"I still have future to have two kids with my future wife and you. Are. Not! Gonna be the wife that will give me two kids because you're a man Taehyung.. you can't get pregnant so am I, so don't think about us, getting together. It won't happen" he said as taehyung stayed quiet.

Taehyung rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"But at least give me a chance.. act like my boyfriend, act like I'm your girlfriend.. even I am not. Please help me to feel special for these days.. I'm going to die And you'll gonna be happy" he said falling tears on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I will leave you soon. you'll get married with a beautiful woman that you really loved and having two kids that you really love.. While me.. I'm just in heaven or hell.. watching you being happy with your family.." he said playing with Jungkook's palm.

"Are you cold? here's take my jacket.. I know you won't accept my hug so just take my jacket.." he said putting his jacket on jungkook's body.

"You must be tired, come on! I'll drive you hom--" Jungkook eyes got closed before snoring.

As Taehyung smiled at him carrying him, on his back carefully putting him on his car.

"Love you Kookie.." Taehyung said waiting for response but he just received a snores from Jungkook.

"Love you too taehyungie.." he said to himself acting like Jungkook in a sweet tone.

Taehyung drove Jungkook to his house.

Taehyung wakes Jungkook up as Jungkook cutely open his one eye.

"Jungkookie.. wake up! we're already here, do you want me to carry you again to your house?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Why do I have to see you first after I woke up?" He asked himself quite enough for Taehyung to hear.

"Sorry, it won't happen again.." Taehyung said.

"There you are! welcome back homeless!" Someone said making Jungkook grip tightly on the hem of Taehyung's shirt as Taehyung puts Jungkook behind his back.

"Oh who are you? His another hook up or his new toy?" The man asked.

"What do you want from him?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh he just didn't pay his 3 months bill" the man said throwing jungkook's clothes on them as Taehyung put jungkook's clothes in his car, facing the man again.

"Here, it's 15 thousand sorry if he didn't pay his bills for 3 months" taehyung said as the man walked away like nothing happened.

"So where are you going now?" Taehyung asked.

"To my girlfriend" he said as Taehyung called a taxi, paying the driver to drove Jungkook to his girlfriend's house.