11:

[please vote!🥺]

"I always stay here or in my room when I'm sad because no one is there for me when I'm sad and that's the reason why I have this disease, weak body and overprotective family" Taehyung said as Yeontan barked and put his hand on Taehyung's cheek as Taehyung smiled.

"He loves me now" Taehyung said, hugging Yeontan more.

"Oh we have food here!" Taehyung said running inside the little house, putting Yeontan down.

"Oh why do you have animals food here?you don't even have pets" Jungkook asked.

"People visit this little house with their pets but if their pets poop or eat a lot there will be people get mad and stop them but in a good way, I love people here" Taehyung said.

"Do you want some?" Taehyung asked holding a carrot.

"Why carrot?" Jungkook asked.

"You looked like a bunny" Taehyung chuckled, bringing back the carrot.

"Do you want some pizza?" Taehyung asked.

"All of my ex's haven't asked me or made a pizza for me, and I want my girlfriend to make pizza for me because it's my favorite food" Jungkook said.

"Oh okay I won't do it" Taehyung said bringing the dough back.

"What why?" Jungkook asked.

"You said you want your girlfriend to make pizza for you right? I'm not your girlfriend or going to be so I won't do it" Taehyung said.

"B-but! Please do it for me! I love pizza!" Jungkook begged as Taehyung smiled.

Taehyung was mixing it up on the table with plastic wrap, he was mixing it using his two hands as Jungkook came.

And an unexpected thing happened that Taehyung got shocked.

Jungkook back hugged Taehyung, chin on Taehyung's shoulder while pouting for no reason.

"J-jungkook what are you doing?" Taehyung asked shocked.

"Hugging you" Jungkook answered.

"W-why? why are you hugging me? are you sick? not feeling well?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing, I just want to hug you" Jungkook said.

Taehyung continued to mix together the dough by his hand as Jungkook breathes on his neck.

"Jungkook stop it tickles me" Taehyung said as Jungkook didn't stop.

Taehyung put some flour on Jungkook's nose as Jungkook glared at him.

"My nose!" Jungkook said as he put flour on Taehyung cheek too.

"I think you need more" Taehyung said and put more on Jungkook's face.

They both put flour on each other's face as a loud thunder came, Taehyung got scared.

"Mom" Taehyung said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"I need mom, I need her next to me when there's thunder. I'm scared" Taehyung said.

"Don't be scared of thunders" Jungkook said and hugged him.

"Let's shower" Taehyung said.

Before they went to the bathroom Taehyung put the pizza in the oven.

"I'll wait you here" Taehyung said as Jungkook went to him and put his arm on Taehyung's shoulder and walked slowly with him.

"No, you're going to shower with me. Don't act like you haven't seen me nake--"