10:

[taehyung's wound is base on real story, my story] [please vote!🥺]

"do you want ice cream?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"Taehyung-ah? What flavor do you want?" Jungkook asked.

"Strawberry please!" He answered.

"Hi sir, may I know your name and your brother's name?" The cashier asked.

"Actually he's not my brother" Jungkook said as the cashier just bowed and walked away from embarrassment.

"Here you go sir" the girl said not looking at their eyes.

"Don't be embarrassed it's okay" Taehyung said and smiled at the girl.

"Let's go" Jungkook said as Taehyung just followed him after waving to the girl.

"Where are we going it's 2 am?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know, where do you want to go?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know too. I only go alone for walk in a streets, park, malls or stay at my room. I'm really loner, Kook. I don't even have fun time for myself" he said.

"Yes you have!" Jungkook said as he was about to pull Taehyung but Taehyung got distracted by his wound.

"J-jungkook, it hurts I-i can't walk" he said sitting at the cold ground.

"You can't stay here" Jungkook said.

"Just go home and call dad so he can carry me home" he said as his wound releasing blood.

"We don't have much time to call someone" Jungkook said and carries Taehyung like a bag of rice.

"YAH! someone will think you're kidnapping me!" Taehyung said.

"Well if I do this you'll get embarrassed to yourself and uncomfortable" Jungkook said and carries him bridal style.

"Aren't you uncomfortable? you're carrying a big Taehyung?" Taehyung said and emphasized the 'big'.

"Don't ask many questions I'm in a good mood okay?" Jungkook said as Taehyung just nodded and admire him again.

"I know I'm h--"

"That's why I am starting at you, because you're handsome and still cared for me, even it's just a script" Taehyung said smiling.

Jungkook brought Taehyung to a closest 24 hours store.

"Stay here, if someone approach you kick his private part okay or punch him" Jungkook said and ran to the store to buy something for Taehyung's wound.

Taehyung just smiled at him.

A small cute dog came to Taehyung.

"Hi cute dog" Taehyung said smiling at it as the dog barked at him.

"No! That's bad! Sit! Be a good boy!" Taehyung said as the dog sat down and came to his leg.

"Oh you're a sweet dog" Taehyung said and pat the dog's head.

"I'll call you.. Yeontan" Taehyung said as the dog barked again but a happy bark.

Taehyung put Yeontan on his lap as Jungkook came.

"Taehyung! Who's that nasty dog!?" Jungkook asked as Yeontan barked at Jungkook.

"It's a good boy, if someone doesn't owns him I'll adopt it" Taehyung said hugging the dog.

"Where did he came from?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know he just came to me, barked at me and I teached him some manners then he's now a good boy" Taehyung smiled.