05:

[please vote!🥺]
- I'm bad at action.

Taehyung woke up because of his head hurts again, he screamed in pain as Jungkook wokes up in shock.

"What happened?" Jungkook only to see Taehyung crying hitting his own chest.

"J-jungkook?" Taehyung whispered and he looked at Jungkook who's confused.

Taehyung immediately hugged Jungkook.

"I'm scared! Please don't leave me" Taehyung said crying on Jungkook's chest.

"He will hurt you! please don't leave without me" Taehyung said keep hugging Jungkook tightly.

"Who?" Jungkook asked.

"My dad's old friend, the man who almost raped m--" Taehyung got cut off by a loud Door slammed.

"Hi princess! Good morning!" A old but beautiful man said who slammed the door.

"Oh you're sleeping with your.. boyfriend, I see.." he said stepping closely towards them.

"Have you heard about mine?" That man asked as Taehyung puts Jungkook on his back.

"He didn't do anything! Leave him alone!" Taehyung shouted.

"Are you going to kill us?" Taehyung asked.

"Me? going to you? nah! I won't but your boyfriend.. maybe I would" he said.

"Throw the pillows on his face, I'll Get the gun under the bed" Taehyung whispered when the man got hit by the pillow on the face.

"Oh honey.. are you trying to escape with your weak boyfriend?" The man asked and emphasized the word 'weak' and who already got out his knife.

Jungkook and Taehyung both have gun.

"Honey did you forget you fucked my daughter last month? she's already pregnant.." the man said getting closer to Taehyung as Taehyung pushed Jungkook to the door.

"I didn't do anything to your daughter, old man! Run Jungkook!" Taehyung screamed as Jungkook didn't listen, he was about to get hit but Taehyung suddenly shoot the man and tightly hold the quite long knife that the man was holding.

Taehyung's body got weak and he couldn't balance, he was about to fall but Jungkook catched him.

"Jungkook-ah.. I love you go, go.. I know you really want to get out of this house.. I just forced you to stay here because of my disease.. but at least I will die one day early. G-go I know how badly you wanted to escape from here. You're now free K-kookie, from now on there is no T-taehyung will bother you, annoy you in school, will always follow you wherever you go and a taehyung who will always tell you that he l-loves you. Go now Jungkookie.. you're g-- what are you doing?" Taehyung shockedly asked at the end.

"What the heck are you talking about?you're not going to die! You tiger! You deserved to live! You deserved to get RESPECTED too. So let me carry you to the hospital!" He said carrying Taehyung outside.

~~

"Taehyungie.." Jungkook whimpered, crying.

"Y-yah stop that! Don't cry.. please don't cry. I don't want to see you cry, please" Taehyung said getting teary too.

"I'll stop crying and you will not close your eyes! or else I will cry!" Jungkook said putting Taehyung on the bed as the nurses and a doctor treated Taehyung as Jungkook got kicked out of the room because he isn't allowed.

Jungkook waited for an hour and minutes for Taehyung's doctor to come out of the room.

And after a few minutes, Taehyung's doctor came out from the emergency room, the doctor look around and Jungkook came to him.

"What happened to my tiger? Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh mister Kim? who are you to him by the way I'm his uncle and his parents never let him to experience like that!" Taehyung's uncle yelled at Jungkook.

"Please tell me now if he's okay I want to see him" Jungkook said.

"He's okay, it wasn't a big cut on his palms but whoever's with him needs to Take care of him. He's already on his room it's room 13. Please remember that he's afraid of blood" Taehyung's uncle said and walked away.

Jungkook ran towards the elevator and entered Taehyung's room seeing Taehyung's sleeping figure.

Jungkook slowly walked towards Taehyung's bed, sat on Taehyung's bed and stared at the sleeping beauty boy.

"H-hi honey.. I'm sorry, sorry I didn't realized how much effort you did for me, sorry for not appriciating your efforts for me and sorry for making you suffer because of me.. wake up honey, I'm already here! I'm gonna make it up to you" Jungkook said, crying while stroking Taehyung's hair and forehead.

"Honey wake up! We're still going to the park right? we go there everyday right? were still going to play with those kids at the park right? we're going to play video games, cook for each other.. please honey wake up" Jungkook said still crying but harder that before.

"After you woke up.. I'm gonna make sure you're happy and healthy, honey.. I love you.." Jungkook said before kissing Taehyung forehead.

Jungkook slept with Taehyung.

On the other hand..

Taehyung wokes up...

He saw Jungkook sleeping while holding his hand and shirt.

"J-jungkook-ah.." Taehyung said in a tired voice.

"Hmm.." Jungkook hummed.

"Wake up.. I'm awake" Taehyung said as Jungkook opened his eyes and sees Taehyung smiling at him.

"You're awake now.." Jungkook said in a sleepy voice but still happy.

Someone knocked on the door as they both looked at it and a nurse entered.

"Oh hi Mr. Kim and Mr. Kim's?.." the nurse asked for Jungkook's name.

"He's Jungkook m-my frien--" Taehyung got cut off by Jungkook.

"His boyfriend" Jungkook said as the nurse smiled.

"I'd like to say that you really don't have heart cancer, you're just depressed and have stressed on your mind and body, you should take a rest and sleep well. That's all for today Mr. Kim" the nurse said, bowed and left.

Jungkook and Taehyung got shocked but Jungkook think that Taehyung lied to him just to get his attention.

"You lied to me!" Jungkook said and got up from sitting on Taehyung's bed.

"Jungkook I didn't kno--"

"You lied!" Jungkook said getting mad at Taehyung.

"J-jungkook-ah.." Taehyung said in a low tone when Jungkook..

Slapped him..