04:

[please vote!🥺]

10 days left.

Taehyung pleaded Jungkook to stay at his house just for the rest of his days, Jungkook agreed to it because he doesn't have house to stay on too.

They were hugging each other, cuddling and watching some movies on the TV in Taehyung garden house.

"I love you, kook! So much.. wish you too" he whispered, loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

"I love you too" Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's forehead.

"Ahhhhhh!!! You said it back!!! Oh my gosh oh my gosh!!" Taehyung keep screaming and jumping til his heart hurts but he shrugged it off again.

[1:20]

Taehyung keep dancing and jumping, rolling on the ground not remembering that he has disease.

"You loved me right even it's not true?" Taehyung asked still smiling at Jungkook.

[1:50]

He keep asking Jungkook as Jungkook just do what he wanted.

Taehyung calmed himself and rested his head on Jungkook's lap looking at Jungkook's eyes.

"You're so beautiful man! Can you smile please" Taehyung said but Jungkook looked away.

"Please" Taehyung whined as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Taehyung made funny faces that made Jungkook smile as Jungkook really did smiled as Taehyung smiled back.

"Your future wife or your girlfriend is so lucky to have you, she got boyfriend material, husband type, perfect man and sweet boyfriend like you!" Taehyung said getting teary again as his tears falling on Jungkook's lap.

"Can we take a photo please!" Taehyung said as Jungkook just sighed and nodded.

"Thank you" Taehyung said and hugged Jungkook.