06:

[please vote!🥺]

"I'm sorry.. i-if you think I l-lied to yo--" Taehyung got cut off by Jungkook again.

"I hate you" Jungkook said and walked out of the room.

"I hate me too Kook" Taehyung said to himself.

Taehyung let passed a 24 hours for Jungkook and he stayed in the hospital til morning.

Next day

Taehyung got home from the hospital and he saw Jungkook crying on his bed hugging his favorite pillow.

When Jungkook saw Taehyung staring at him, he got up, he wiped his tears and packed his clothes he sees.

Taehyung ran to him and back hugged him.

"Sorry..it's okay if you think I lied to you. Don't pack your clothes, actually I'm here to pack my clothes I'm just going back to daegu, my home town. As I promised you that I will never bother you again after our deal but I didn't died so I'm just gonna leave you alone here. You can stay here, bring your girlfriends.. drink here, or sleep with other girls.. you're free to do whatever you want to do here, this is already your house. You can forget about me now and start a good life without a Taehyung bothering you.." Taehyung said in Jungkook's ear.

"I love you Jungkookie, always. Thank you for these days I really appreciated it and that is the most beautiful moment in my life" he said hugging Jungkook tightly.

"I really don't want to let go of you but.. I promised you.. so you're already free Kook, you're already out of my suffocating life" he said kissing Jungkook's back shoulder.

"Take care my love, I love you so much" Taehyung said letting go of Jungkook.

He turned Jungkook around, facing Jungkook as he hugged him again.

"I will miss you.. I hope you too. Take care Kookie" he said finally letting go of Jungkook.

Taehyung walked towards his dressing cabinet.

He packed his clothes while trying not to make a sound of his sobs and sniffs as Jungkook just watched him.

Taehyung finally got his few clothes on his luggage and faced Jungkook.

Taehyung bowed at Jungkook while trying to hold his big bag.

"For the third time.. I love you Jungkook" Taehyung said walking out of the room while trying to hold his big bag and his luggage.

Taehyung handed his bags to his driver and ran to the garden house.

He saw his and jungkook's picture together in a photo book as he smiled.