08:

[please vote!🥺]

Taehyung's mom got shocked because Taehyung was washing the plates while his hands have wounds.

"Yah yah yah! I'm on it!" His mom said.

"No mom it's okay, Jungkook asked me to do it by myself" he said and continued to wash the dishes.

~~~~~

"J-jungkook-ah.. do you want banana milk?" Taehyung asked.

"I.. I don't" he said.

"Oh Okay" he said still confused because Jungkook loves banana milk than Taehyung so why he doesn't want banana milk.

"Eunie! You're home!" Taehyung excitedly said trying hard to run to his sister.

"Oppa don't run! What happened to you? We just didn't see each other for 3 hours, do you missed me that much?" His sister laughed.

"Yeah! So much" he said hugging his sister.

"Do you want some gimbap? I'll make some" he said.

"Sure, thank you oppa! I'll get shower" she said and ran to her room.

"Jungkook, do you wan--"

"I don't" Jungkook said as Taehyung's smiled in disappointment.

[2:35]

"What's your sister's name?" Jungkook asked.

"I call her e--"

"I didn't asked, I only asked for her name" Jungkook said.

"Her name is eunjin" he said.

"Well, that kind of girl I wanted so stop doing shit around me" Jungkook said as Taehyung nodded.

~~~~

"Eunie, I cooked this. This is for you and this is for jungkook, please convince him to eat don't tell him I cooked it" he said and walking upstairs to his room.

Eunjin walked towards Jungkook still confused about Taehyung.

"Here, eat it" she said to Jungkook as Jungkook's smiled widely.

"Oh thank you" he said.

"By the way how old are you?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm.. I'm 17" she answered.

"Oh I'm 21" he said.

"I'm going to my room, bye" she said making her way to her room but accidentally heard Taehyung.

Taehyung's loud sobs that obviously he tried to hide.

She knocked and opened the door as Taehyung got up and wiped his tears.

"Oppa? Why are you crying?" She asked.

"Nothing, did he ate it?" He asked changing the topic.

"Yes And he asked for my age" she said smiling.

"You seemed like him" Taehyung smiled.

"Of course not I wanted your friend, seokjin! He's so handsome, he can drive And cook!" She said smiling.

"Well Jungkook can cook and drive too, he's also handsome. Jin hyung already have a boyfriend you know?" He said.

"Yeah.."

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I heard you crying" she answered.

"You know crying isn't in my Vocabulary right?" He asked lying on her as she just nodded.

"I'm going now" she said as Taehyung nodded.

~~~~

"Taehyungie! I'm home!" His dad said as he tried to walk again down stairs.

"Dad! Did you get it?" He asked.

"Yes, by the way what is this for? I know and you know that you can't wear boots right? and if you did?" His dad asked.

"My body will get itchy itchy" he said.

"But Nothing much, just giving it to someone i Really love" he said and hugged his dad.

"Oh okay, just be careful he or she might cheats or hurts you okay?" His dad asked as he just nodded.

"He already did it" he whispered.

"What?" His dad asked.

"Nothing I said he loves me so much" he said as he hugged his dad again and run upstairs to his room.

"Appa! I love you, kamsahamnida!" He shouted from his room.

12 am

Taehyung always sneaking to Jungkook's room without telling it to Jungkook or someone.

Taehyung puts the box of boots on Jungkook's table.

He sat down at the ground, admiring Jungkook's sleeping face.

"You like my sister huh? well I tried! I tried to convince you to care for me, I tried to tell you about my feelings but I know you wouldn't care so I just sneaks up to your room just to see you and tell you about it but it wouldn't help, you're a sleeping cute guy when I'm talking to you" he said.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook's hand and puts the blanket on him while holding his hand.

"So soft" he said while holding Jungkook's hand.

"Can you at least be with me, care for me, enjoy with me, bond with me, walk with me and love me? Just for the week. I'm Really desperate for your love even I don't have any chance to win your love, other girls always win and I'm just here talking to you while you're asleep, such a dumb person right?" He said.

"Would you talk, travel, walk, enjoy a day, bond everyday, cuddle, hug, and love me in the next life? I'm really excited to experience your love. you know.. when I first saw you I told my mom that I will be your boyfriend and she answered that it won't happen but she will cheer for me, when I was 17, mom told me always put chocolates, banana milks and letters on your locker so you'll notice me so did i but you didn't and everyone hated me for nothing because of that. Well, they're right I'm really a stupid" he said.

"I think I should go now I should prepare your food tomorrow so eunie would bring it to you and convince you to eat" he said getting on his knees.

"I love you Jungkookie, I always say that but.. I really do, I really really do. Good night" he said about to go but..

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked getting up, sitting on the bed.

"I.. I just uhmm.. I.. I just tell you about something and.. i brought a gift" Taehyung said in fear, getting teary.

"I.. I'm sorry I just.. I just can't take it anymore, I have a lot of stories to tell you but I just tell you about it when you're sleeping sorry if I disturb you, I didn't mean to wake you up. I just wanted to talk to you but I can't so I just sneaks up on your room so I can talk to you, I'm sorry" he said crying in front of him, bowing on Jungkook in fear.

"Get on your knees" Jungkook said as he did what he said.

"Please don't hurt me" he said lowering his head.