03:

[please vote!🥺] {WARNING: AN 18+ PART, PLEASE PROCEED BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WILL}

Jungkook went upstairs without telling it to Taehyung.

Jungkook opened the door acted like he didn't remembered what Taehyung said earlier not to come upstairs without his permission.

After Jungkook opened the door he saw Taehyung having a transparent big and long dildo in his butt hole.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook shocked, he took off the dildo from his hole and covered his body.

Taehyung who's moaning Jungkook's name got caught by Jungkook.

Taehyung quickly wore his bathrobe and ran to Jungkook who's still shocked.

"Jungkook it's not what you think! I'm really sorry, I just got really turned on after I remembered your dick on my hand" Taehyung said as Jungkook glare at his eyes.

"Lay down" Jungkook said as Taehyung looked at him confusedly.

"What do you me--"

"I said lay down! Or get on your knees because you're going to suck my dick like what you're imagining" Jungkook said as Taehyung still looking at his eyes.

"You said you don't want me.." Taehyung said.

"You're so loud.. I can hear you from the living room while I'm watching some gay movie.. I got turned on by your moans Tae, so do you want me to fuck you?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes please" Taehyung begged, bending down on the bed after removing his robe as Jungkook stared at his hole.

"Is this your first time?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung hummed.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook rubbed his dick on Taehyung's hole as Taehyung whined.

"Please put it in now" Taehyung pleased again.

"As you wished" Jungkook said didn't hesitate to entered him fastly as Taehyung screamed.

"Jungkook.." Taehyung whined getting teary.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook chuckled stroking Taehyung butt.

"Did I entered too fast?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung nodded.

"Do whatever you want what's makes you happy" Taehyung said letting Jungkook took his virginity for fun.

Jungkook didn't think about Taehyung's pain and he just thrust him and thrust him hard til Taehyung's legs went weak.

Taehyung cried silently.

Jungkook cummed in Taehyung's hole as Taehyung screamed and collapsed on the bed still moaning and twitching.

As Jungkook lay down next to him.

"You said do whatever I want but why didn't you tell me that it hurts?" Jungkook asked.

"I wanted to see you happy, Kook" Taehyung said still twitching, legs wide open.

"Even it hurts you? A lot?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, even it hurt me" he said.

They end up sleeping naked together.

~~

Jungkook woke up first and he wakes Taehyung up as well.

"Are you hungry?" Taehyung asked after he woke up.

"Yeah" Jungkook answered.

They got dressed and Jungkook went downstairs first waiting for Taehyung to cook.

Taehyung slowly walked out of the room because his butt still can't moved on, on Jungkook's size it still hurts his hole.

"Oh fuck!" Taehyung groaned when his hole got hurt again as Jungkook panicked and check for him and he just chuckled at Taehyung.

He carries Taehyung downstairs and put him down on the kitchen counter.

"Next time tell me if it hurts" Jungkook said still chuckled at him.

"Are you not angry at me that I got your virginity?" Taehyung asked.

"Even you got my virginity you're still never gonna be my wife or husband, Tae-hyung" jungkook said, separated Taehyung's name.

Taehyung got embarrassed because Jungkook just used him.

"Sorry, I thought you already loved me back" Taehyung said getting down heading upstairs again.

"Tae! Taehyung! I'm not going to go after you! Come down here!" Jungkook shouted but Taehyung didn't listen, he just took a shower and wore Jungkook's shirt that looks so big on his body.

"Taehyung! Is that dildo fucking your small tight hole again?" Jungkook asked Taehyung heading upstairs only to see Taehyung smiling at the mirror while he's looking at his body that wearing Jungkook's big shirt.

Taehyung didn't notice Jungkook and he keep smelling Jungkook's shirt because it really smells like Jungkook as the shirt owner chuckled walking towards him and Taehyung got startled.

"Do you missed me that bad? can I get my shirt back?" Jungkook asked.

"Can I get my virginity back?" Taehyung asked back as Jungkook smirked at him and bend down to look direct at Taehyung's eyes with fears.

"You can't get it back, honey. You already gave it to me" Jungkook said and started kissing Taehyung.

"So! Let's go out later so you'll leave me alone early" Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung by Taehyung's hand.

"Thank you Jungkook, you made me forget my problems" Taehyung said hugging Jungkook as Jungkook hugged him back.

"Ahhhh!!! You! You hugged me back!" Taehyung said shockedly.

"He hugged me back!!" Taehyung said while jumping on the bed.

"Let's go!" Jungkook said chuckling at Taehyung as Taehyung's disease appears again.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung nodded about to get up but his head hurts again and he got out of balance.

"Can you get me water please" Taehyung said as Jungkook ran downstairs and got water for Taehyung.

"Are you feeling better?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung nodded again and smiled.

"Let's go out" Taehyung said.

They headed to Taehyung's garden house as Jungkook just got pulled by Taehyung everywhere to show everything he wanted to show.

Until taehyung got tired and exhausted, his head hurts again but he just shrugged it off not wanting to show how weak he is to Jungkook.

"Kook, are you happy I leave you sooner.. I just wished that I can make you fall for me. I just wished I was a girl that you will love. Kook! After I die can you please have a five kids with your future wife? for me please!" Taehyung said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm already 23 now and you're 21.. when I was 13 years old I was thinking about getting a wife that will give me a four handsome boys that will be my prince and one beautiful girl will be my princess while my wife will be my queen but when I turned 16 I saw you in high school, you got my ideal type. I always watched you for 8 years but I always got rejected by you the reason why people always laughed at me and hated me but it's okay, I will always forgive them.. I got a beautiful future with you, Jungkook but I will end up dying alone, hated and hurt" he said getting teary again on Jungkook's shoulder.

Taehyung slept in Jungkook's shoulder.