Chapter Twenty-Seven: What Are We Doing?

Disclaimer: All characters and settings are purely fictional. If there are any similarities to real people or places, it is merely coincidental. The plot is written by me and not copied from any other writer.

WARNING: This chapter contains mature content of the sexual nature. If it is not your interest, proceed to the next chapter.

********** Chapter Twenty-Seven **********

       "You don't get to say shit to me, Theo!" I spat. He was angry. Of course, he was, but he had no right to be. He didn't want me, so why should he care if I was fucking Jordan Dean or not. I mean, I wasn't, but the kiss we shared was definitely real. It was a sweet end of a date kiss. As much as I enjoyed spending time with Jordan, I couldn't overlook the lack of butterflies I felt with him. My heart didn't race, and my mind wasn't giddy with anticipation. I didn't feel any of it with him. But Theo was just staring at me. Those brown eyes were burning with rage, and I couldn't stop myself from reacting to him. His presence alone was affecting me.

"You went on a date with that asshole, Ry. You went on a fucking date, knowing you're mine!" He shouted. I didn't want to linger on him telling me I was his. I knew I wasn't.

"Yours? When did I become yours?" I laughed. In seconds, Theo wrapped one of his hands around my neck and pulled me to him with his other hand around my waist. His eyes bore into mines, a swirl of anger and lust. I could feel him against me.

"The moment I laid eyes on you. You were always mine, Rylee. No one gets to have you but me," he growled before his lips crashed onto mines. A surge of butterflies swarmed in my stomach. My core clenched in anticipation of him. He moved roughly against me as his embrace tightened around me. With his hands around my neck, he tilted my head and his lips trailed down my neck in a sweet succession of nips that forced faints moans to leave my lips.

"Stop," I tried to protest, but it sounded like a plea for him to continue. I felt Theo's smirk against my skin. His hands trailed down my body, finding comfort by my waist. In a swift motion, he lifted me up. My legs wrapped around his abdomen for support. His eyes gazed deeply into mines as my heat made contact with him. My dress had scrunched up and was exposing my thong to him.

"Did you want Dean to fuck you? Is that why you're dressed like this? You wanted it to be him against you?" Theo asked, infuriated. His hands were on my ass, supporting me, but I could feel the anger oozing out of him.

"So what if I did?" I asked, poking his anger. Theo's face etched into a scowl as he walked over to the little table stand near the wall. Holding me with one hand, he discarded the items to the floor and roughly dropped me on the clear surface. My back pressed against the wall, Theo spread my legs and positioned between me.

"Don't upset me, Rylee. No man is allowed to touch you. You're mine, do you understand?" Theo asked, tilting my head up to meet my gaze.

"I'm not yours, Theo," I stated, denying him the pleasure of the security he desired. Theo's grip on my thighs thickens. His eyes burned with an intensity that turned me on more than they should have.

"I guess I have to remind you," Theo stated. His words sent a shiver down my body. Theo captured my lips once more. His kiss was rough, rushed but sweet and filling. His tongue moved against mines in a battle of dominance. But I was clearly no competition as Theo guided me into a sweet abyss of desire and need.

        His hand moved slowly and painfully up my dress. His fingers were marking my skin as he inched closer to the region that cried for his attention. As I tried to get closer to Theo, his fingers grazed the fabric of my underwear, which was soiled with my wetness.