CHAOS I

A week had passed since team seven's mission. A certain purple haired girl was heading to the team seven training grounds. Today she was going to confess.

'He might reject me...' she thought. Then she shook her head. 'No need for that! I have to be optimistic.'

She reached the training grounds to see boruto sitting down under a tree. She blushed nervously as she got closer.

Boruto looked up and noticed her. "Sumire."

"He-hello boruto-kun." She stuttered.

"Do you need something?" Boruto asked somewhat coldly.

Sumire thought he was angry about something.

"I-I want to tell you something boruto-kun." She took a deep breath.

"I have liked you for a very long time now and I hope you accept my feelings."

She looked at boruto hopefully. His bangs created shadows over his eyes. The air around them was getting tense.

"Boruto-kun?"

Boruto looked up at her with cold eyes.

"Why would I like someone so weak? You're even weaker than sarada."

"W-what?" Sumire croaked in shock.

"Besides, love is a trivial thing that blinds you from reality." The blonde continued.

Sumire's eyes filled with tears and they flowed down her cheeks. Her knees were shaking.

Boruto clicked his tongue. "Tch. Pathetic." Then he walked away leaving a sobbing sumire.

When boruto finally left, her legs gave away underneath her. Her knees hit the ground as she cried hard.

She then heard shuffling in some bushes in front of her.  She wiped her tears and got in a defensive stance.

"Who is there?" She asked. Then a figure walked towards her.

A man with long black hair tied in a ponytail,was what the man made out to be.

"Don't cry,sumire." The man said.

Sumire's eyes widened. "How do you...know my name? "

"That doesn't matter. I saw everything. He is a really unkind person." The man said.

"D-don't say that about him." Sumire stuttered.

"I see..." the stranger hummed. "By the way I'm kuro."

"Alright kuro. I'm not as stupid as some people so I know you're an enemy." Sumire glared at him.

Kuro smirked. "How interesting."

"What do you want?!" The purple haired girl asked.

"Well you see...my friends and I are looking for someone." He started.

'He has companions?!' Sumire thought as a bead of sweat ran down her face.

"So if I describe him,will you take me to him?"

"Why would I? I'd be very stupid if I did!" Sumire reached for her kunai in her pouch.

She removed the kunai and gripped it tightly.

"Oh dear. And I really wanted to be your friend too."

Sumire bit her thumb and spread the blood across her palm.

"Nue!"

"Well I have no choice." He said and ran towards her.

                                 ***************

Boruto was walking in the village when he sensed a mysterious chakra. He was about to go the direction of the chakra but someone suddenly attacked him. The ground exploded and made a crater. The dust in the air caused many civilians to cough and panic.

"Boruto uzumaki." A voice said.

Boruto squinted his eyes. "Who are you? What do you want?"

"The power you hold is very precious to me." A gust of wind blew clearing the dust.

It showed a woman with long blonde hair that was dragging on the ground. "But I do know you won't give it up so easily."

Some mud creatures suddenly came out of the ground.
Boruto unsheathed his katana slowly.

He ran towards her and swung his weapon at her only to get blocked by one of her mud creatures. Suprisingly, the creatures were harder to defeat.

The one that had attacked him suddenly shot him with laser beams from his eyes. Boruto jumped back and activated his Jougan and karma.

The woman smiled maniacally. "So this is the karma. How interesting."

"So you came all this way to get my karma?" Boruto asked.

"Why not? Its powerful." The woman said.

"You haven't told me your name." Boruto said.

"I didn't think you would ask for it. I'll tell you anyway." She smirked. "My name is isuzu."