NOT REAL?

Sarada blushed so hard it was not surprising if someone mistook her for a tomato.

She was very stunned at the sudden confession. She was not even sure he was telling the truth.

"B-boruto?" She squeaked.

"Uh- s-so please go out with me!" He asked with a straight face.

"I-I..." Her sharingan activated due to her feelings.

Sarada noticed the chakra in Boruto was weird. She immediately snapped out of her daze and jumped back from him.

"Aww! You found out already!" A male's voice whined from somewhere.

"Come out! Stop hiding or else. I'm going to have to burn you out!" She exclaimed.

"Oh dear! We don't want a crispy handsome man, do we?" The Male said.

He finally came out of his hiding place. He had blond hair tied in a low ponytail, with a bang covering one of his dark blue eyes.

He smiled slyly at Sarada. "Hello, Uchiha Sarada."

"Who are you and what do you want?" The blackette demanded.

"Oh, me? I'm just a normal man who wants to use his power to spread love!" He exclaimed.

"What? Spread love?" Sarada asked with a confused face.

"See that little experiment I did earlier? I was just spilling his true thoughts of his feelings for you." The man smiled with closed eyes.

"W-wha?" She was speechless.

'So that confession was fake?' She felt like crying.

But that was for later. Right now she needed to stop this guy from doing the same thing to other girls like her. Because she was definitely heartbroken.

"Young people have so much pride that if they even fall in love, they can't be honest with the person and themselves." The blond said.

"That still doesn't give you right to mess about people's  love life! It's none of your business!" Sarada exclaimed.

"But you see if I don't, no one would bring themselves to tell they love and they won't live happily ever after."

"This ain't a fairytale!" Sarada deadpanned.

"Everyone knows that. My parents didn't love each other and fought a lot. So my life wasn't pretty." The blond said.

"Okay? And why are you telling me this?" Sarada asked with annoyed expression on her face.

"I'm explaining why I'm doing this. I'm good person you know." He said. "If this guy here," He pointed to Boruto. "Likes you, won't you both be happy?"

"People are not your toys to play with!" Sarada shouted and attacked him suddenly.

"I'm helping people not toying with them!"

Sarada gritted her teeth and continued to attack him while he dodged.

'He's good. Did he train?' The blackette thought.

Suddenly, Boruto attacked her and she backed away. She was confused at this sudden action.

"I didn't tell that I can control people with this technique. It's pretty fun!" He giggled.

"No its not!" She punched the ground causing a piece of Naruto's head to break.

"I thought you treasured your stone faces." The blond man smiled as he jumped on to the stone face of kakashi.

"That's not the issue right now. I need to send you to the police force." Sarada exclaimed.

She followed his action and jumped onto Kakashi's stone face. She attempted to punch him but he dodged. Unfortunately for the enemy he did not notice her leg swiping at him and he got hit.

Since it was a very powerful kick half of Kakashi's stone face was destroyed. That was the end of the fight.

. . .

"Ugh. What happened?" Boruto groaned as he opened his eyes.

"You idiot! I can't believe you got controlled like that!" Sarada scolded.

"W-what?! I was controlled? By who? Tell me!" Boruto asked with wide eyes.

"Some random guy! I can't believe you!" The blackette yelled at him.

"Sorry...I guess I'm not really that strong." Boruto looked down.

"Well, it's not that bad. We should just report to the hokage." Sarada said.

"Yeah..." Boruto said with a gloomy face.

"Are you alright?" Sarada asked.

"Ye-yeah." The blond forced a smile.

"Okay." Sarada said and proceeded to make her way to the hokage's office. "Why don't you you take this guy to the police force while I go and report?"

Boruto nodded and picked the unconscious enemy and went in the direction of the police force headquarters.

Sarada got there and she knocked and entered when she heard a 'come in!'.

"Oh. Sarada." Konohamaru exclaimed. "What brings you here?"

"I just fought an intruder and I came to report." Sarada informed.

"What?! Was it dangerous?" The brunette asked with worry.

"Nothing I couldn't handle." She grinned.

"Good. We really have to tighten security since the sensory team is in shambles for now." Konohamaru said with relief.

"Hai."

"You may leave now." The eighth hokage said.

Sarada left and went home. She was too exhausted to check on Boruto. She decided she would do that tomorrow.

. . .

Konohamaru heard a knock on the office door. He called for the person to come in. It was Boruto who entered.

"Ah. Boruto. What is it?" His former sensei asked.

"Well, I have a request." He spoke.

"Yes?"

"I want to leave the village for further training." Boruto said.

"Why? You know that you have duties as a shinobi here." Konohamaru said.

"I can't fulfill such duties if I can't get stronger. Please lord eighth!" Boruto bowed.

Konohamaru thought about it for a while. He sighed.

"How long would you be gone?" The eighth hokage asked the uzumaki.

"I don't know, but I want to come back when I feel I'm powerful enough. To protect everyone."

"I see..." The older man smiled. "Very well then, you can leave when you're ready. But first talk it over with Hinata-San and Hima."

"Thank you very much." Boruto left and went home to sleep.