A DATE?

The next day finally came and Boruto was looking forward to his day with Sarada. First though, he had to see how his mother was holding up after his father's death.

Boruto smiled at the sight of the kids playing video games as he walked to his house.

"Onii-san?" He heard a familiar voice.

"Ah, Hima!" He exclaimed as he turned to see his little sister with a smile.

"Are you going to see mama?" The young girl girl asked.

"Yeah. I haven't seen mom in a long time, with everything that has been going on." He answered.

"Well, I'm on my my way back home so let's go together."

He nodded and they started to walked towards the way to their home. Soon they got there and entered.

"We're home!" They both yelled.

Hinata came out of the kitchen and smiled at seeing her two children.

"Welcome back. Are you alright now Boruto?" She greeted them.

"Yeah. Better than ever." He smiled back at his mother.

"I'm glad. Are you going to have breakfast?" His mother asked.

"Ah, no. I'm going out to eat at thunder burger. There's sure to be a new menu or at least an addition to it that I want try." Boruto answered.

"With Sarada?" Hinata asked with raised eyebrows.

"H-how did you know?!" The blonde uzumaki asked in surprise.

"It was just a guess. But it seems that I was right." She giggled.

"Oh? So you're going on a date?" Himawari joined the conversation.

Boruto blushed a bright red. "D-d-d-date??! Would Sarada even agree?"

"So you were thinking about asking her?" The youngest uzumaki teased.

"No I wasn't!" He yelled. "I gotta go!"

He quickly got out of the house. He ran until he ran out of breath. He bent down to breath.

'Why would they think I asked her out on a date? This is Sarada we're talking about! I bet if I did that I would still be lying in the hospital by now.' He thought with a blush still prominent on his face.

"Boruto?" He heard Sarada's voice.

He looked up and saw her as her hair blew in wind. He found the sight beautiful.

"What are you doing here, Boruto?" She asked with a confused face.

Boruto couldn't say anything as he stared at her and admired her beauty.

He got up from his position and walked to a confused Sarada. He got close enough to touch her hair and held a few strands in his hand.

"You're really pretty today." Was what came out of his lips.

'Wait, what the hell?! Why am I saying that? Since when did Sarada even get to me like that?!' The blond asked himself.

Meanwhile Sarada was as red as her father's favorite food, a tomato.

'He said I'm pretty?! What has gotten into him? Is he sick? Did hit his head while walking? If that's even possible.'

Both of their face were red and their hearts were beating so fast and loudly, they feared that the other would hear it.

"Uh-uh...Can you move back a bit, Boruto?" She asked meekly.