A NEW THREAT

"When are we supposed to arrive there?" A voice asked.

"In about three weeks,sir." Another voice answered.

"I see. That is fine. We will reach the leaf either way." The first voice said calmly. "Seiyo,assemble the army."

. . .

"All right Sarada. You can do this." Sarada gave a pep talk to herself.

Her hands glowed green. Her fifth day of learning medical ninjutsu. Under the green glow was an artificial fish that responded to chakra.

Her mother was sitting on a couch sipping some tea,watching her.

"Control the chakra,sarada." The pink haired woman instructed.

"I'm trying to!" Sarada exclaimed in exasperation.

Sakura sighed. 'This is harder than I thought.'

She watched as sarada flailed her arms about like a kid when the fish burned.

"Okay. How about we take break." Sakura suggested,sweat dropping at her daughter's antics.

"All right." Sarada said in defeat.

"Why don't we do some mother-daughter shopping!" The older uchiha exclaimed in excitement.

"Fine."

. . .

"Oh,hello sakura." Hinata waved at the two uchiha.

"Sarada-nee!" Himawari greeted. "Auntie sakura."

"Are you also having a mother-daughter shopping spree? Why don't you join us!" Sakura said.

"Okay." The lavender eyed woman agreed.

Hours later,they all held a lot of shopping bags in their hands. Hinata and Sakura were giggling and chatting like high school girls.

They all parted ways and went home.

"So sarada,do you feel relaxed?" Sakura asked with a smile.

"Yes. The shopping wasn't so bad." She smiled back.

"Then will you be able to go through tomorrow's lesson?"

"Yeah."

The women went into their house for dinner. After dinner sarada went upstairs her room. She trained on her shuriken jutsu with the target board in her room.

. . .

In the morning mitsuki and sarada were called to the hokage's office.

They opened the door to the office to see their Sensei talking to naruto. That's when the two adults noticed the young shinobi.

"Sarada,mitsuki...you're here." Konohamaru acknowledged.

"Sensei! It's been a while." Sarada said. "What were we summoned for? Is it a mission?"

"It is." Naruto said a grim voice. "Here. Himawari was kidnapped and her kidnappers left this."

He threw a scroll at mitsuki who caught it effortlessly.

"Kidnapped?!" Sarada exclaimed in shock.

"Yes. And hinata was injured trying to protect her." The blonde lowered his head in sadness and regret.

"This says they want the Jougan. And they'll kill himawari if boruto doesn't show up." Mitsuki informed.

"Indeed. But the problem is,boruto is in a comatose state. We could go with a transformation but we don't know how skilled our enemies are." Konohamaru said.

"That would mean our enemies would mistake the delay as a sign of resistance." Mitsuki said.

"Yes. We also can't tell them that boruto is in a coma." Naruto said.

"This is a really delicate situation we must handle carefully." Sarada said.

"Right. But we have limited time. We have five days to hand boruto over. Then again we can't hand him over." Konohamaru said.

"Why don't you send a team to rescue hima?" Sarada asked. "I know it's a bad idea to do that since we aren't giving boruto to them."

"Yes but it's the only way to get hima back." Naruto frowned. "I'll assemble a five man team to search for her. Including mitsuki. Sarada I need you to stay here where it's safe. You never know if they want the sharingan too."

"But-" the blackette tried to protest.

"Sarada. I want you to watch over boruto,okay?"

"All right lord seventh." Sarada lowered her head.

. . .

A blackette with shaved blond hair at the sides sat on a stone chair. He reminisced his life back then. He had everything he wanted.

He had parents, siblings, friends and even fell in love. So why did he leave it all? The answer was simple.

He had to free them from their pain. Even though it was peaceful,people were still at war. The only way to stop all the fighting was to destroy it all.

'As long as shinobi exist,the world shall not know peace.'

Ooh! Who is this new threat? Will the allied shinobi forces be able to defeat this foe?

Here is another chapter. I hope you've noticed the change in the name. I know it doesn't make sense. (If you've checked the meaning) but I just felt like it. Anyway bye bye!

-MJ