Chapter 16

Second day in England, Nathan and I spent exploring London like yesterday. We visited art galleries and other famous sites. There was just so much to see in London, it was a beautiful city.

I dragged Nathan to a Harry Potter tour, something he wasn't too thrilled about, but as I get to demand whatever I want today since I won the bet yesterday, he was helpless. So he tagged along with me in the ridiculously girlish baby pink shirt with flowers and butterflies, which I picked for him to make him suffer.

Now it was late evening and I had booked tickets for the Coldplay concert at the O2 stadium. Nathan wasn't too thrilled about that either, so as a compromise, I let him choose his own clothes.

For my part, I wore black leather pants that reached below my knees and a jewelled yellow crop top, with some black heels and my hair pulled in a ponytail

"Why are we at a Coldplay concert for heaven's sake?" Nathan grumbled not for the first time.

He wasn't a huge fan of Coldplay I take it, but I liked them. They had good music and they were British.

"Because I like them," I replied.

"At least it's not one direction," he mumbled.

"Excuse me?" I asked getting angry. I hated when someone disrespects 1D. They are my absolute faves.

"You have a problem with one direction?" I asked him in a challenging tone.

"Oh no, no! Who could ever hate one direction, the greatest boyband of all time?"

"What I thought," I said, ignoring his obvious sarcasm.

"Now shut up before I doll you up in 1D merch,"
That seemed to shut him up for good.

The concert was in full swing and I was grooving to Chris Martin's sexy voice. Nathan too, despite his earlier reluctance, was enjoying himself.

During the concert, I made friends with some cute British guy who was next to me. We were both openly hitting on each other.

Oh did I mention that I had a thing for British guys with their sexy as hell accent? Well I do. On more than one instance, Nathan caught me drooling or casualy flirting with the British guy, whose name was Olly. He was sexy and cute, had a accent and was a gentleman. And I couldn't say I didn't liked the attention he was giving me. It annoyed Nathan and so I did it all the more. But when the concert came to an end Olly asked if I would like to get some drinks and Nathan decided he had had enough. He pulled me by the arm and said to Olly,

"As fun as that sounds, me and my partner need to get back to our hotel now,"

With that he yanked me away and towards the exit, not giving me a chance to say anything.

"What did you do that for?" I asked him, annoyed, but actually I was also quite amused.

"He was flirting with you," he said.