Bonus Chapter: The Aftermath

(Image Credit: Serene-Raven on DeviantArt)

"TUPP! RAPP! ZIPP! IMPORTANT MEETING RIGHT NOW!"

The grunts quickly ran into Guzma's  throne room with a nervous glance. Tupp, usually the one to speak up first out of the three, gulps hesitantly.

"W-what's  up boss? You c-called us?"

Guzma sat on his throne chair in a series matter. He gets up slowly and stares down at  the anxious skull grunts.

"A little Pikipek told me that blondie and the girl he's  with are dating. So...since I see the kid as one of my own homies, I just want Gladion to know that if he messes badly with  her, he's  picking a fight with me. I believe you can you send that message to him for me?"

The three grunts glanced at one another surprised. Rapp sighs as  she places her hand on her head.

"...Sure boss. Anything for ya."  Zipp however looks at Guzma with a naive look. "A-actually boss,"  he begins to explain, "I-I must inform you of something more important."  Guzma looks at him oddly. Zipp gulps with an embarrassed blush.

"M-my Garbodor...clogged the toilet again."

At  the trainer school, Sun rolls his eyes as he stares at Riku pacing back and fourth. It's  already been a week ever since Gladion and his  sister started a relationship together. Sure, he wasn't  all that  thrilled, but he had to support  them either way. Or  Y/N would give him a piece of her mind. 

Riku groans. "I still can't believe this! What does that emo boy have that I don't? Either that or your sister has terrible taste,"  he says disappointingly. Sun chuckles and shakes his head. He looks up ahead and spots Gladion and Y/N walking into the city, smiles both on their faces.

He grins, ignoring Riku's  pouting face.

Blue and Red sneakily follow the two lovers as they walk into Hau'oli City, ignoring the citizens  of Alola staring at  them. A little boy looks up at  his mother.

"Mommy, why are those grown men spying on those teens?"

Gladion and Y/N  finally settle down in front of a café. Blue turns to Red with his finger on his lip as they hid behind some bushes.

"Shh!,"  Blue angrily whispers at him. Red glares at him as the spiky hair man turns back to look at  them. He immediately sees Gladion reaching across the table to grab his cousin's  hand. Y/N blushes and gives him a smile. Blue widened his eyes and stands up quickly.

"CODE RED! I REPEAT, CODE RED!"  Everyone around them ignores the crazy man, walking quickly past Blue. Red stares in disappointment at his friend and leaves the scene, leaving him behind as Blue keeps on yelling  "code red."

The two notice him and Y/N looks at him embarrassed. "B-Blue? What are you doing?!,"  she says as  she gets up from her chair. He stops yelling and gives a sweet smile at  her before glaring at Gladion. Blue then starts running away while looking up at  the sky.

"Red, where is Charizard?! He's  supposed to pick us up! Red? Wait, where did you go pal?"

Y/N covers her face as they walked back home. Gladion chuckles and pats his girlfriend on the head. "Don't be embarrassed. It just shows how much they care about you,"  he reassures. She looks at him and sighs, leading to her laughing. Gladion chuckles again and shakes his head.

"...Just know though, that I love you more than anyone."