7. An Invite to Lillie's

(Image Credit: Pokemon Sun and Moon Anime)

"So, would you like to come over?"

Y/N looked up at Lillie, who looked at her patiently waiting for her answer. She stood up in her chair, looking around dazedly. It was free time in their classroom, and while Professor Kukui went to the storage room everyone got out of their desk and hanged out, except for her. Y/N had too much on her mind and decided to blankly stare at her desk, laying her head. What happened last night made her feel uneasy.

Lillie looked at her concerned. "Are you alright?," she asked. Y/N nodded, scratching her head. "Yeah...I'm okay. What did you say about coming over?"  Lillie smiled. "Me and the girls are going to hang out in my home and I thought you would like to come."  She blushed, putting her hands in a forgiving manner. "I m-mean, you don't have to come! You have every right to decline, it's just that it would be great if we could all hang out!"

Y/N shrugged, smiling at Lillie. "Eh, why not? I'll come over."  Lillie cheerfully clapped her hands together. "Terrific! We'll be leaving after class ends!"

"Alright. But are there going to be snacks?"  

"O-oh, of course!" 

Class ended, meaning it was time to go over at Lillie's. As they entered the limo, Sun stared at his sister in envy. "Make sure you at least get home in time," he said as Y/N got in. She rolled her eyes, Lillie's butler Hobbes closing the car door. He turned to Sun. "Do not worry mr. Sun, we will make sure she and the others get home safety."

Then, they drove off.

"We have arrived at the mansion, ladies."  

They all got off and thanked Hobbes. Lillie led the girls to the patio which was quite large. "Hobbes will bring us some refreshments and some poke puffs for our pokemon. In the mean time, let's get to know you better Y/N!," she said happily. Mallow and Lana nodded, looking at Y/N curiously.

"So tell us about things in Kanto you did," asked Mallow, sitting on the couch comfortably. Y/N nodded, looking at Popplio playing with the other pokemon. "Back in Kanto, I would practice the violin and play soft melodies. I also help out in the towns there, mostly doing community things. I didn't own any pokemon at the time, so I didn't challenge gyms and all that stuff. I was friends with gym leaders and others however." 

Just then, Hobbes arrived with the snacks and drinks.  "For Miss Lillie and her friends. Please excuse me."  

As they continued talking, Lana turns to Y/N. "What do you think about Team Skull?," she asks. She looks at her confused, Lana realizing and apologizing. "Ah, sorry. I thought you would already encounter them. They have been causing a lot of trouble recently."  

Y/N thought about the group last night. Just then they heard someone walk into the mansion, heavy doors slamming. Lillie sighed, seeming displeased. "It's most likely my brother. He hardly comes home."  Y/N sipped on her lemonade.

Lillie has a brother? How interesting.

Suddenly a guy with blond crazy hair and a hip pouch around his waist walked in the patio. He paused. "...Oh, my bad. I didn't know Lillie was bringing her frie-"  

He saw Y/N.  

"...friends."  Gladion stared at her uncertain. Y/N noticed him and almost spit out her drink.

T-The guy from last night?! H-he's Lillie's brother?! 

She quickly got up and picked up Popplio who still hadn't finish eating her poke puffs. "I uh, remembered something important! I better get going! See you guys tomorrow!"  She hurried off to the doors leaving the mansion. Lillie got up from her chair confused and worriedly. "W-wait! You're leaving already? At least let me call Hobbes to drop you off!"

They heard Y/N respond back loudly. "N-no need! I'll be okay!"  Then they heard the doors  slam shut. 

Lillie turned to Gladion. She then tossed pillows at him, Mallow and Lana backing off. 

"Gladion, what did you do now?!," she said annoyingly. He shield himself with his arms blocking the thrown pillows at him. "What do you mean? I didn't do anything!"  She glared at him. "She left when she saw you. You and Y/N must've met before! What did you do?"  Gladion looked at her curious.

"Y/N...so that's her name."