26. Silvally and Gladion

(Image Credit: Not sure who the owner of this awesome picture is , but I found it here)

https://funnyjunk.com/channel/pokemon/Nully+doo+where+are+you/hvYnLui/

(Long Chapter)

The next day in Trainer School Gladion waited patiently outside for his friend near the trees. As he sat down relaxed he looked over and stared at  the white pokeball in his hand carefully. Its white color gleamed brightly in the light, the pokemon inside only known to him. He sighs deeply, unsure of his decision.

"Sun! Wait up!"

Y/N ran after her brother who playfully ran away from her outside of the school. He sneered at her struggle to catch up with  him while their pokemon followed tiredly yet excited. They made their way to the battle field as everyone stared at  them oddly. 

"Smell ya later sis! Try to catch up with me if you can!,"  Sun yelled out after her. She rolled her eyes as  she continued to make her way towards him. 

"Don't use his lame catchphrases! And give me back my Z-Ring you big idiot!"  The two then  notice Mallow, Lillie and Lana sitting on a near by bench staring at  them chuckling. Sun waves at  them as  Y/N blushes embarrassed. He starts to run around in a circle around them with  his  sister still chasing after him. She frowns angrily, having enough.

"THAT'S  IT! GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-"   

"Wow, language!,"  Sun interrupts.

Y/N  finally gives up however and stares off tiredly as  Sun runs off with  her Z-Ring. Litten and Rowlet follow behind him as Popplio stays and looks up at its  trainer. She sighs and flops down on the ground to catch  her breath. Lille smiles as  she looks down at her.

"Are you alright Y/N?,"  she asks kindly. Y/N  nods tiredly in response, looking up at  the blue clear sky. She sighs and sits up, looking around the school. She noticed a figure standing near the trees, seeming to gaze at her. Her eyes widen as the figure looks away startled. 

...Gladion?

Y/N quickly gets up and turns to Lille. "Hey Lils, is your brother here to pick you up?,"  she asks. Lillie looks at her oddly.

"Y-you mean Gladion? Hobbes is usually the one to pick me up. Why, is he here?"  She gets up from the bench and looks around innocently. Y/N  shakes her head quickly and grins at  her apologetic. "N-never mind! Just set back down. I'm gonna head out somewhere really quick actually, so would you mind looking after Popplio for me?" 

She cautiously heads over to the forest and spots Gladion sitting down on the ground glancing at  the moss on the trees. He notices her and quickly gets up flustered. Y/N makes her way towards him, not watching her step and trips over a branch. Gladion quickly reacts however and catches her fall, grabbing her arms  so her face was staring right at his chest. She looks up at him awkwardly, making him blush intensely. He looks away with his red face as he helps her up.

"Whew, thanks Gladion. I'm never usually this clumsy...,"  Y/N explains. He sighs at her actions but looks around, his heart still beating out of his chest. When the coast seems clear, he finally calls in his pokemon. She stares at him confusedly, not recognizing the name. She suddenly notices a tall white pokemon walk towards them. Gladion smiles.

"This is Silvally, my pokemon."

It's  white and silver fur ran down from its head along with a fish-like tail fin and spikes with it. It had a black metallic snout with sharp pointed jaws with two visible fangs. A helmet-like face with pointed short ears on the sides.

He places his hand on the Silvally's  back. "...Y/N, I want you to keep this is  secret. This pokemon that you see...he is  special. I don't  want others to find out and take him away. Can I...trust you?"  She stares at  the duo amazed yet startled. She quickly nods her head, agreeing to keep all of this a secret. Suddenly they hear Sun's  voice yelling out for Y/N.

"Hey sis! Where are you? I thought you were still chasing me!" 

Gladion quickly took out Silvally's  pokeball in panic only to let it fall from his hands. He reaches down for it as well as Y/N, both hitting their heads unexpectedly.

"Ow!"

They glance at each other, blushing embarrassingly. Gladion with  his stupid red face again finally sends back Silvally in his pokeball just in time before Sun spots them. He stops dead in his tracks, glaring at  the blonde trainer.

"Gladion? What  the heck are you doing here...alone with my sister?!"

Sun being the protective brother that he is charges at Gladion, both of them on the ground cursing at each other as they fought (the fighting was mostly Sun). Y/N glances at  them in distress.

"SUN, STOP! Leave him alone for Arceus  sake!"  She quickly separates the two boys, both of them ending up in bruises. She turns to her brother with glaring eyes as Gladion stands behind her. A smirk appears on his face which makes Sun look away in fumes.

"I'm terribly sorry about all of this..."

They were at Lilllie's  and Gladion's  home, the big mansion that Y/N visited not long ago. She gently places a cotton ball with medicine on Gladion cheek which still made him wince.

"Can you make it so that it doesn't  hurt?,"  he complains. She sighs as  she pulls away the cotton, looking towards  Sun as he laid  down on the floor tiredly with Lillie's  Vulpix staring at him curiously. Her brother at last gave her back the Z-Ring which Gladion quickly notices. He narrowed at  the Z-Ring on her wrist when Y/N moves up her arm to her chest innocently.

Gladion unfortunately follows her movement, suddenly realizing what he was facing. 

His face turns extremely red like a tomato. Y/N now notices his gaze, her eyes widening. She blushes agitated.

"G-Gladion!"

She pushes him off the couch briskly which made him land on top of Sun uncomfortably in a loud thud. Gladion rubs his head in pain as  Sun groans angrily. Gladion looks up at Y/N.

"I-I was staring at your Z-Ring!"

"Yeah right!,"  she responds back. He starts to blush even more which didn't  help his case more.

"I'm not a perv!-"

"Lillie!"

"N-no wait-"

Lillie walks into the room, smiling towards Y/N. She then glares at her brother. Gladion gulps.