Ch. 8 Audition Duel

The next evening after school, you headed down to the docks and walked up to the studio. You saw the guard that caught you all the past time you were here.

(Yn): Hello, sir. You said with a neutral look.

Guard: Hello. Are you the one auditioning for the role of Prince Apollo? He asked with a neutral look.

(Yn): That would be me, yes. You said with a grin.

Guard: Then may I wish you good luck. All the directors have hated each candidate so far, so you're gonna need it. He said with a neutral look as he opened the gate.

(Yn): I appreciate that. Thank you. You said as you walked into the studio.

You walked through all the hallways until you heard some footsteps from inside a room. You looked through the doorway and saw that it was the same room you found Nelson the first time. You then spotted Nelson without his mask on.

You walked into the room and turned on all the lights to get his attention.

(Yn): I knew I'd find you here. You said as you walked in front of him.

Nelson: (Yn). . . What are you doing here? He asks with a serious look.

(Yn): I'm here to audition for the role of Prince Apollo. But first I'm gonna find out why you've been attacking innocent people. You say with a serious tone.

Nelson: I have to fulfill my duty to the Galaxy Queen. He says with a serious look.

(Yn): The Galaxy Queen? You mean that witch from the TV show? You asked with a confused look.

Nelson: I swore to defeat the Dark Emperor Furious Max and his minions. He says as you noticed the emptyness in his eyes.

(Yn): Enough of this Nelson! You say trying to snap him out of it.

Sparrow: Why do you keep calling me by that name? For I am known in every corner of the universe as The Sparrow! He said as he put his mask back on.

You grunted in frustration as he did so and took one step back to hold your ground.

Sparrow: Now, as for you, has the Dark Emperor managed to sink his claws into you as well? He asks with a serious tone as he points at you.

(Yn): Snap out of it Nelson! Forget about what your mother said. This isn't who you are! You said with a determined look.

Sparrow: The world is the waiting for me to deliver justice far and wide! He said as he was not listening to you.

(Yn): Nelson! You said as you didn't know what to do now.

Sparrow: (Yn), I didn't want for it to come to this. But, alas, if you are with the Dark Emperor, then I have no choice but to battle you!  He said with a confident look.

(Yn): Fine then. If it's the only way to get through to you, I challenge you to a duel! You said with a determined look.

Sparrow: I accept your challenge. He said with a confident smirk.

You both put in your duel disks and gazers. Nelson's duel disk looked like a normal one, but his gazer seemed to be customized for his mask. Either way, you weren't going to let the real Nelson down.

(Yn)'s thought: I'll bring you back, Nelson. I promise. You thought with a determined look.

(Yn) and Sparrow: Let's duel! You both said as you each drew five cards.