Ch. 2 The Number Cards

Shark and Yuma had just started their duel and you were watching them, along with Bronk and Tori.

You and Bronk were watching with serious looks, while Tori was simply cheering for Yuma.

Tori: Yeah, Yuma! Win this! She says as she cheers for him.

(Yn)'s thought: Good luck, Yuma. You're gonna need it. He thought with a serious look.

Yuma: Get set to get decked! He says with a determined smile.

He draws another card and then looks at all of them in his hand.

Yuma: I summon Zubaba Knight! You're goin' down Shark! He says with a serious look.

He puts the card on his duel disk and it shows up as a virtual hologram.

Zubaba Knight:
⭐:3
Attack: 1600

Yuma: Of course, since I went first, I can't attack this turn. So go ahead and take your first move. He says with a determined smile.

Shark: Got that right. And with it, I intend to crown that knight! He says with a smirk.

He draws a card and adds it to his hand.

Shark: I summon Big Jaws! He says with a smirk.

His Big Jaws monster then appears on the field.

Big Jaws:
⭐: 3
Attack: 1800

Seeing this causes Yuma to flinch.

Yuma: Man, 1800 attack points. He says as he flinches in fear.

Shark: That's right, and since Zubaba Knight has only 1600, you're in deep water. Next time, be sure to play your weak monster in defense mode. He says with a smirk.

(Yn)'s thought: Like Yuma would be smart enough to do that. He thought as he rolled his eyes.

Shark: Although, it really wouldn't have mattered this time. Cause of this. He says with a smirk as he holds up a spell card.

He puts the spell card in his duel disk and it materializes on the field as it glows.

Shark: The spell card, Aqua Jet! Now until the end of this turn, my Big Jaws gains 1000 attack points. He says with a smirk.

Big Jaws:
Attack: 1800 - 2800

Bully 1: There it is. He says with a smirk.

Bully 2: Shark's super spell combo. He says with a smirk.

(Yn): You call that a super combo? I've seen better in my sleep. He says with a serious look.

Bully 1: No one asked you, punk! He says with an annoyed look.

Bully 2: Yeah! Mind your own business! He says with a serious look.

You glare at them and then seem to flinch in fear.

(Yn): This is my business. Now just shut up and watch. He says with a serious look.

The two bullies stay silent and continue watching.

Shark: Now, Big Jaws, it's feeding time! He says with a smirk.

Big Jaws attacks Zubaba Knight and destroys it, and draining some of Yuma's life points.

Yuma's life points:
4000 - 2800

Yuma: My life points! He says with a worried look.