Ch. 3 The Crashbug Virus

Today was Monday, and now you, Tori, Bronk, and Yuma were all heading home from school. Yuma was talking with Astral, but he wasn't pleased that he was around.

Yuma: Didn't I tell you to get lost, Astral? He says with an annoyed look.

Astral: You did, but I do not know what time mean by that. How can on consciously get lost? If I go somewhere, then I will know where I am. He says with a neutral look

(Yn): It's a figure of speech. It means he wants you to leave him alone. He explains with a neutral look.

Astral: Well, I'm afraid that I cannot leave until he gathers the other 96 number cards. With only Utopia, Leviathan Dragon, and your Blazing Celestial, I only have three. Which means I still have a long way to go. He says with a neutral look.

Yuma: But why am I the one that has to gather these stupid numbers?! He shouts with an annoyed look.

Astral and Yuma continue their conversation, but you simply roll your eyes and continue walking. Tori and Bronk follow you and leave Yuma alone.

Bronk: So, there really is an invisible duelist with Yuma that only the two of you can see? He asks with a neutral look.

(Yn): That's right. He answers with a neutral look.

Tori: But if he's only invisible, why couldn't I touch him when I tried? She asks with a neutral look.

(Yn): I think it's because he's like a ghost type let of thing. He appears to be a spirit of some kind. He says with a neutral look.

Bronk: Freaky. He says with a neutral look.

You then look at the pendant around your neck.

(Yn): Yeah, it is. Also, I think that this pendant I got has something to do with the fact my Blazar Swordsman changed into a Number. He says with a neutral look.

Tori: Why do you think that? She asks with a confused look.

(Yn): Because as soon as it started glowing, my swordsman responded and changed. I know it doesn't really make sense, but I'm going with what I know, and I don't know very much, so I have to go with what I do. He says with a neutral look.

You clutch onto the pendant and look at the star in the middle.

(Yn): This pendant was given to me by what I think is a spirit that can tell me where my father is. It said that my father set a path for me, so maybe if I follow that path and help Astral, then maybe I will see my father again one day. He said with a determined look.

Tori then took your hand in hers and smiled at you.

Tori: Well, I'll follow that path with you. She says with a smile.

Bronk: Count me in too. He says with a smile.

You smile at them because of their support.

(Yn): Thanks, you guys. It's nice to have friends like you. He says with a smile.

You reach into your deck and pulled out Blazing Celestial.

(Yn): Now then. I need to figure out how to bring my new partner's abilities to their limits. In other words, I need to come up with a way to implement them into my usual strategies. He says with a serious look.

Bronk: Well, what better way than with a duel? He says with a smile.

Tori: Yeah, that's a great idea. She says with a smile.