Ch. 6 Galaxy Eyes Blazar Dragon

Your duel with Syrax was going to end if her Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon's attack got through to you. With Tori watching you, you knew that she was worried for you.

Tori: (Yn)! No! She called out to you.

(Yn): Don't worry Tori. I'm ready for it. You said as you stood your ground.

Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon was charging up it's blue lightning attack, but you had a little surprise for yourself and Syrax.

(Yn): I activate the trap, Nutrient Z! You say as your trap card flips up.

Syrax seemed surprised by your maneuver.

Syrax: What does it do? She asks with a worried tone.

(Yn): When one of your monsters attacks me with 2000 or more attack points, I can gain 4000 life points before you attack! You say with a smirk.

(Yn)'s Life Points:
1400 - 5400

Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon then struck you directly with it's attack, knocking you down to the ground.

(Yn)'s Life Points
5400 - 900

Syrax: Fine then. Red Eyes Slash Dragon will finish you off instead! She said with an evil glare.

Red Eyes Slash Dragon started to attack you as well, but you had one final truck up your sleeve.

(Yn): I also now activate the trap, Blazing Aura! I can only activate this trap when I have less than a thousand life points. You say with a smirk.

Syrax: So you wanted me to attack you? She says with a surprised look.

(Yn): That's right. Now Blazing Aura let's me summon an XYZ monster from my extra deck as long as has 2500 or less attack points. You say with a smirk.

Tori: But that means you can't summon Blazing Celestial. She says with a worried look.

(Yn): I know that, Tori. Just watch. Now, I XYZ summon the king of the entire galaxy, Blazar Emperor!! You shout with a confident smirk.

The overlay network then revealed itself and from it emerged a monster wearing bright blue armor while sitting in a silver throne.

Blazar Emperor:
✴️R: 7
Type: Warrior/Xyz
Attack: 2500
OLU: 0

(Yn): And next Blazing Aura becomes an overlay unit for Blazar Emperor. You say with a proud smile.

Blazing Aura equiped onto Blazar Emperor, becoming it's overlay unit.

Blazar Emperor
OLU: 0 - 1

Syrax: So what?! Red Eyes Slash Dragon still has more attack points! She says as she continued to attack.

(Yn): That may be, but now that Blazar Emperor has an overlay unit, I can activate one of his special abilities! You say with a smirk.

Blazar Emperor's overlay unit went into his chest and his eyes started glowing.

Blazar Emperor:
OLU: 1 - 0

(Yn): Now I can draw three cards, and if two of them happen to be Blazar monster cards, not only can I stop your attack, but I can summon both of them in my next turn. You say with confidence.

Syrax was now starting to get worried, and you could tell because of the look on her face. You drew your first card and saw that it was Blazar Knight.

(Yn): For my first card, I drew Blazar Knight, so that's half the monsters I need. You said with a smirk.