Ch. 4 The Cosmic Phoenix

You were struggling on how to defeat Mr. Kay because he just regained his own life points, and you knew that he would keep on doing so.

Mr Kay: You're defeat is coming, (Yn). But for now, I end my turn. He says with an evil smirk.

As his turn cane to an end, Blazar Prince returned to your field.

(Yn): Alright, it's my turn. I draw! He says with a serious look as he draws a card.

You place the card in your hand and then make your next move.

(Yn): Next, I activate the spell card, Graceful Charity, which allows me to draws three new cards, but then I have to discard two cards from my hand. He says with a serious look.

You draw three new cards and then sent two cards from your hand to the graveyard.

(Yn): Now, I summon my Blazar Defender in defense mode. He says with a serious look.

Blazar Defender:
⭐: 4
Defense: 2000

(Yn): But that's not all, Blazar Defender's ability lets me summon another Blazar Defender from my graveyard, like the one I just discarded. He says with a serious look.

A portal appears on the field and another Blazar Defender emerges from it.

Blazar Defender #2:
⭐: 4
Defense: 2000

(Yn): And don't forget about Blazar Prince's special ability. For every Blazar monster on the field, he gains 300 attack points! He says with a serious look.

Blazar Prince:
Attack: 1700 - 2300

(Yn): Unfortunately, with the cards I have, I can't do anything about your Terror Byte or deal damage to you this turn, so I have no choice but to end my turn. He says with a serious look.

You looked up at the timer and saw that you were starting to run out of time.

Computer: Attention, viral release will occur in exactly 20 minutes. It says with a computerized voice.

Yuma: Not good. If (Yn) can't beat Mr. Kay in time to stop the virus, then the whole city will spin out of control. He says with a worried look.

Caswell: And their gonna think that I was the one to do it and I'm gonna get thrown into jail for life! He says with a worried look.

Astral: You mean to say that you doubt (Yn)'s skills? He says with a neutral look.

Yuma: That's not what I'm saying! I'm just worried that he can't do it in time because he isn't use to his new deck. He says with a worried look.

Astral: I understand. But do you believe in him like you believe in yourself? He asks with a neutral look.

Yuma: Of course I do! Even more than myself! He says with a serious look.

Caswell was confused as to who Yuma was talking to.

Caswell: Uh, Tori, Yuma keeps talking to someone who clearly isn't there. Is there something wrong with him? He asks with a worried look.

Tori: No, it's just that there is some kind of invisible duelist spirit named Astral that only he and (Yn) can see. She says with a neutral look.

Caswell: Oh, why's that? He asks with a confused look.

Tori: I think for Yuma it's his golden key, but I'm not sure for (Yn). She says with a neutral look.

Mr. Kay then drew his next card and smirked evilly.

Mr Kay: Both those summons were pointless! Because now I activate Terror Byte's special ability once again, so now I can take control of your Blazar Prince again! He says with an evil smirk.