PLAYLIST

rhiannon | fleetwood mac
"would you stay if she promised you heaven, will you ever win?"

clean | taylor swift
"just because you're clean don't mean you don't miss it"

build me up buttercup | the foundations
"i need you more than anyone darling, you know that i have form the start"

matilda | harry styles
"you talk of the pain like it's alright, but i know that you feel like a piece of you is dead inside"

i can't make you love me | bonnie rait
"i'll close my eyes, then i won't see the love you don't feel when you're holding me"

cigarette daydreams | cage the elephant
"close your eyes, so afraid, hide behind that baby face"

she's always a woman | billy joel
"she'll bring out the best and the worst you can be, blame it all on yourself cause she's always a woman to me"

you broke me first | tate mcrae
"now suddenly you're asking for it back, could you tell me where'd you get the nerve?"

don't know why | norah jones
"my heart is drenched in wine, you'll be on my mind forever"

2002 | anne-marie
"paint a picture for you and me on the days when we were young, singing at the top of both our lungs on the day we fell in love"

the only exception | paramore
"maybe i know somewhere deep in my soul that love never lasts, and we we've got to find other ways to make it alone"

you were good to me | jeremy zucker
"and now i'm closing every door because i'm sick of wanting more, you were good to me"

i will follow | carole king
"where you lead i will follow, anywhere that you tell me to"

july | noah cyrus
"so tell me to leave, i'll pack my bags get on the road"

andante, andante | abba
"take it easy with me please, touch me gently like a summer evening breeze"

speechless | dan and shay
"it's always on a night like tonight, i think that you can read my mind cause when you look at me with those eyes, i'm speechless"

know your onion! | the shins
"what kind of life do you dream of? you're allergic to love"

cloud 9 | beach bunny
"but when he loves me i feel like i'm floating, when he calls me pretty i feel like somebody"

o'oh | yoko ono
"i never thought life could be so sweet and simple, i never thought it was possible"

kiss me | ed sheeran
"i'm falling for your eyes but they don't know me yet, and with a feeling i'll forget, i'm in love now"

the man who sold the world | nirvana
"i laughed and shook hand and made my way back home, i searched for form and land and for years and years i roamed"

cherry wine | hozier
"blood is rare and as sweet as cherry wine"

space oddity | david bowie
"though i'm past a hundred thousand miles, i'm feeling very still"

~*~•~*~•~*~

"he had never felt anything like that before- yet somehow he knew that from now on he would always feel like that, always, and something caught at his throat as he realized what a strange sad adventure life might get to be, strange and sad and yet much more beautiful and amazing than he could've ever imagined because it was so really, strangely sad."
-jack keroauc, the town and the city

DISCLAIMER : i do not own gilmore girls, i only own amanda forester and her storyline :)

WARNING : swearing, slight mature themes, but nothing truly bad unless otherwise indicated at the beginning of a chapter.

so excited for you guys to start to read!