MIRIAM WEBSTER DICTIONARY

Bowie,

I'll admit, it took me a pretty long time to find this one. I even had to ask the librarian which ones she thought were the funniest reasons why. As soon as she said the dictionary I knew. Who would've thought it'd be banned because it mentions oral sex? I'll admit, I laughed a little bit.

Don't you dare judge me for any of these. I'm going to answer without any explanation and you can ask questions from there. 

You also have to answer them. I don't make the rules.

Agatha Christie or Arthur Conan Doyle?

Hemingway or Fitzgerald?

Tolstoy or Dostoevsky?

Jane Eyre or Elizabeth Bennet

Heathcliff or Mr. Knightley?

This Side of Paradise or the Beautiful and Damned?

Harry Potter or Ron Weasley? Hermione. (But I love Harry's sass and Ron's jokes.)

I'm a Hufflepuff.

Anyways, no judgment. This is only to get to know me better. Right?

As much as I hate saying this, I'm starting to look forward to your little notes. Weirdly, there's a part of me that likes having a friend I don't know. It's different and I know you can't judge me for the same things that the town does because I'm anonymous. It feels safe. And maybe this is too vulnerable, but I felt like it needed to be said. 

Anyways, put this note in your favorite mystery book in honor of your first question. You know the drill from here.

Yours,

Rhiannon