6 As per the plan

Part 6 As per the plan...

Arnav could not tolerate them being concurrent. He observed Khushi who nodded her head smiling slightly. But Raj was grinning ear to ear which made Arnav's stomach burn. He normally was not a jealous person. But now, he felt jealous. According to him, the girl belongs to him and she ought to talk and smile with only him...

Arnav removed his mobile and dialed Rihan. Rihan attended the call right away.

*Yes, Mr. Raizada...*

*I need a few persons who obey my orders without questioning me...*

*many people are waiting to get a job, sir*

*I will pay them more than they expect...*

*Sure sir... what kind of job, Sir?*

*Myrmidon...*

*I know a gang sir... they will do anything for money*

*They should be loyal to me too*

*They will...*

*Call them and direct them to me*

*Ok sir*

Rihan disconnected the call.

*Who Mr. Raizada is? Why he wants myrmidons? What's the purpose?* he shrugged his thoughts off. Whatever, Arnav gives him a huge payment. then why should he question? Rihan called someone.

*Hello, James Bond, how are you?* the man asked him.

*I'm fine, Dev... and I have something for you too...*

*For me?*

*Yes...*

*What's that?*

*A rich man needs a few men to bodyguard him. I suggested you guys...*

*But...*

*Listen, you will get money in double if you do what he wants*

*Oh...*

*He wants you to be trustworthy...*

*Sir... our job may be an illegal one but we never go against the person who gave us money...*

*Then he will be the one... go ahead*

*Give his phone number*

*I will send it. His name is Arnav Singh Raizada*

*Ok...*

*Don't forget that he will shower money on you if you are up to his expectation...*

*Got it*

Rihan sent Arnav's number to Dev.

In the meanwhile

Arnav was watching Khushi and Raj keenly. Raj passed a glass of juice to Khushi. She sipped it. Raj asked her something and she nodded NO. Raj rolled his eyes and sighed. Khushi looked somewhere.

Though Arnav doesn't know what they were talking about he understood that Khushi denied him something. It made him happy. Their gestures told him that they were not lovers.

After finishing the juice, Khushi gave the glass to Raj. He stopped an auto and Khushi got in. She waved her hand and the auto left the place. Raj started his bike and rode it toward the direction of his house. Arnav stayed at the same place not following any of them.

That's when he got a call from Dev.

*Dev.* Arnav said before he started talking.

*How do you know my name sir?* Dev asked astonishingly.