28 You are so good

Part 28 You are so good

Khushi came to the window and stood in front of Arnav. Arnav, who was looking at the MOON till then switched his gaze to Khushi who looked brighter than the moon. She smiled at him. without reciprocating her smile,

*Why did you keep fast? * He asked even though he knew why. Maybe, he wanted to hear it from her again and again. And, he wanted to know why she is so much into this relationship in which she was not interested in the beginning. Though Arnav wanted to be given so much importance by Khushi he couldn't believe when she gave him importance.

*Because you are my husband...* she said as if he didn't know that.

*You didn't accept it in the beginning...what happened now? What made you accept this relationship? *

Khushi sighed.

*I have no reason to go back to Lucknow... You married to me... you are keeping me under your radar... you told me you will bring me back wherever I go... didn't you? *

Arnav was looking constantly in her eyes. He didn't find anything to suspect her.

*What's the point in wasting my life trying to escape...? My Babuji always says we should adopt what comes in our life...that's what I did...*

*Did... you... adopt the change? * he asked giving enough space in between the words.

*Don't you think so? * she gave the answer in the question form.

Arnav said nothing but reading her beautiful face.

*Did you think I will never accept you because you married me forcefully? * she questioned him.

Arnav nodded no.

*I married to you...I will never repent for it because I don't think it's wrong...* he said without hesitation.

Khushi raised her brows, pressing her lips together.

*You are my wife only because I married to you... without marriage, how could I get a relationship with you? *

*You know what? You are too rude...* she said gritting her teeth cutely.

Arnav smiled.

*I have never seen a man like you... whatever you doing is wrong but stand firmly to it...* she pouted and about to leave,

Arnav clutched her hand.

*When you know I'm so rude, why did you accept this relationship? * his voice sounded soft.

She looked at him, turning her face.

*Why? * he asked with a stern expression on his face.

She has to answer him now. The answer must be acceptable... or else, Arnav won't trust her.

*Why should I tell you? * she asked him.

*You know what? You are so adamant... just like me...* Arnav said with a smirk.

*So, if you don't like me for my adamancy, it's equal to hating yourself...* she chuckled.

*Who said I don't like you? I like you very much... especially for your adamancy...* he smiled.

*You are so weird...*

*Just like you...* there was a smile maintained on his lips.

*Just like me... now, leave my hand...* she said.

*Not until you tell me, why do you accept my relationship...*

*What if I lie? *

*You can't... I will catch you if you lie*