10 Money or Jail

Part 10 Money or jail...?

After that incident, Raj didn't get the courage to come of the house alone. He insisted his father do the marriage works. He went with his friends if going out was necessary.

Dev and his friends shivered to even attend Arnav's call. Arnav was seething in anger not getting any message from Dev. So he came to Dev's residence directly.

Dev gulped hard, seeing Arnav whose eyes were flaming like hell.

*Sir... I ...*

*you should have told me if you can't finish the work. * he spitted fire.

*No, Sir... we won't back off of anything we agree to do*

*Khushi will get married to Raj before you finish the work* Arnav sneered.

*Raj is not at all coming out of the house alone. He got alert and coming with his friends*

*Then how will you break his leg? *

*I finish him if he comes out...*

*You have only two days' time. I won't wait after that*

Raj nodded ok.

Arnav left the place while making a decision that he himself will handle the situation if Dev misses doing the work assigned to him.

After two days

Unfortunately, Dev could not finish the work. Arnav was losing his patience because of only two days to the marriage. He concluded that there is no use in waiting for Dev to do it. So he started the processing from his side.

Dev and his gang wondered as Arnav didn't call them for once. They don't know what Arnav will do. Yet, they waited for his orders.

In the meanwhile, Buvan saw Arnav going somewhere. He silently followed him. He wanted to know what is he up to. Buvan raised his eyebrows in amazement when Arnav entered the house where Raj is working as a driver. Why does he go there? Does he know Raj's Boss? He waited there for Arnav to come out, hiding behind a tree. Arnav came out after half an hour. Raj's Boss also came, following Arnav. He opened the car door for Arnav which wondered Buvan. This man is definitely something beyond the imagination.

He called Dev and recited what he saw.

Dev also got perplexed. He felt ashamed as he couldn't finish the work, Arnav had assigned to him. He believed that Arnav will definitely call him for his help. But nope. Arnav didn't call him.

Dev and Buvan tried to bring Raj out of the house using his friend. But Raj denied him cautiously.

Khushi's marriage day was the next day yet Arnav didn't approach them. So, he himself called Arnav not waiting for him. Arnav attended the call.

*Tell me...*

*sir, tomorrow is Khushi madam's marriage*

*Are you inviting me? * Arnav asked sarcastically.

*Sir...I'm sorry...*

*Leave it...tell me why did you call me? *

*Sir, we will kidnap Raj if you say...*

Cutting him,

*No need...*

*Sir... I know you are upset with us...*

*So...?*

*Sir, you said no one should see him getting beaten up. That's what made us hesitant to approach him because he is always with people*