44 Turn of the event

Part 44 Turn of the event

*Vishvesh Chopraaaaaa...* Arnav shouted.

The man in his early fifties jerked hearing Arnav's voice. He was horrified. Why Arnav is here? Did Naren kill his wife? He rushed out to know the matter. Yes, he is Divya's father.

Vishwesh Chopra rushed to the cupboard and removed a gun. He kept it in his coat pocket and came out to meet the man who was the reason for his daughter's death. He saw Arnav standing wrathfully. Arnav's bloodshot eyes told him how furious he was. Why won't Arnav be furious? Vishwesh tried to kill his wife after all.

Yes, Vishwesh was the one who did that... he did that to show how does it feel like if we lose our loved one. This is how he felt when Divya died. His daughter Divya was a cute and sweet girl who roamed around him flawlessly. She was his life. His wife died a few years ago falling ill. After that, Divya became his world. She was everything to Vishwesh. He bought anything she liked... except one... ARNAV.

Divya liked Arnav in the first instant. She wanted to marry him. she was behind him asking him to marry her. But Arnav never gave heed to her and her love. Unfortunately, Divya died in an accident. Vishwesh thought Arnav was the reason for his daughter's death. He so wanted to revenge on Arnav. Unexpectedly, Arnav got affected by Divya's death mentally and also emotionally. Vishwesh was waiting for Arnav to get discharged from the hospital... he wanted to kill Arnav to get statisfied. But Arnav escaped from Delhi in the search of Khushi. Vishwesh hired Naren to find Arnav and... we knew the rest...

Arnav saw Vishwesh and he reached him in a jiffy.

*How dare you, try to kill my Khushi? * Arnav roared.

Vishwesh stood not reacting.

*Do you know who she is? She is my wife... she is my everything... if you even think of touching her, you won't be alive the very next second. I warn you, Vishwesh. You will face the worst consequence if you dare do anything to my Khushi. Your man Naren is already in the police custody...*

Vishwesh was shocked. Whaaaat! Is Naren in police custody? That's why Naren didn't call him? Because of Naren, Arnav got to know his plan of killing Arnav's wife? Would not Naren tell his name in the police? Where is Naren?

*After a very long struggle, I got my Khushi... I won't mind killing the person who comes in between me and Khushi...*

Vishwesh shrank his cruel eyes. So, Arnav can be defeated through Khushi.

*You can touch Khushi only after my death... will you give it a try? * Arnav asked gritting his teeth.

Vishwesh was dumbfounded. What could he do now? Naren is under police custody... how could he kill Arnav's wife now? He has to find someone to do that who is more efficient than Naren. But to his surprise, Arnav called Khushi's name.

*Khushiiiii... come in...*

Vishwesh was stunned. Is his wife here? How dare this man is? He is truly mad... that's why he is putting his wife's neck in the lion's mouth. He doesn't know about Vishwesh's wrath on him... that's why he would have brought his wife here even after knowing the truth that he is the one who tried to kill her. Who can change fate if she should die in Vishwesh's hand? Vishwesh decided to kill Khushi in front of Arnav's eyes... just like, Divya died on his lap... He was ready to remove the gun which he hid in his coat.

Khushi entered in, in no time, Vishwesh's hand moved to take the gun out, his hands got stuck, seeing the girl in front of him who looked like his daughter Divya. The same face, the same eyes, everything was the same. The gun slipped from his hand.

*Here, my wife is... touch her if you have guts* Arnav challenged him.

Vishwesh moved to Khushi who looked at Arnav fearfully. Arnav was ready to face Vishwesh. He circled Khushi's shoulder protectively. Arnav thought Vishwesh will attack Khushi. But his next stance confused Arnav. So did Khushi.

*Do you know Shashi? * Vishwesh asked Khushi.

Khushi looked at Arnav who was looking at Vishwesh frowning.

*Haan... he is my father...*

Cutting her,

*No... he is not your father but me* Vishwesh yelled.

*Whaaaat!* Khushi shrank her eyes whereas Arnav raised his brows wondering.

*He took you from me when you were born...* Vishwesh said furiously.

*What are you telling? * Khushi asked unbelievably.

*Shashi's wife Garima is the elder sister of my wife Karishma. Garima was not blessed with children for more than five years. But my wife had given birth to twins... to beautiful girl babies. Divya and You. I was not rich then. I didn't have money to settle the hospital bill. I was in need of money. Shashi knew that and he used my condition in his favor. Giving me money, he took you from me forcefully. He got vanished with his wife Garima and my child from Delhi. I never seen him again in my life* Vishwesh said the flashback in a go.

Khushi couldn't believe the story told by Vishwesh can be true. Shashi and Garima showered loads of love on her. Khushi never heard them talking about Karishma. Shashi was not SO rich at the same time they are not poor too. Shashi had enough money to lead the life lavishing. His properties were only in Khushi's name. Shashi wanted Khushi to be happy in the future also. That's why he insured himself with a huge amount. But this man was telling her something which couldn't be true.

*No... I won't believe you* she said horrified.

*How do I know your mother is Garima and her husband is Shashi? * Vishwesh questioned her.

Khushi didn't answer. She was confused.

*What was her father? * Arnav asked.

*He was running a sweet shop in outer Delhi that time... maybe, he would have continued the same business after leaving Delhi*

Khushi was dumbfounded so was Arnav.

*You are my daughter... my wife and my elder daughter have died... I thought I have no one. But I have you... I have my daughter...you are my daughter... I... your father is here for you... I will take care of you* Vishwesh said emotionally.

Arnav huffed in relief. There won't be any problem for Khushi hereon. Vishwesh will not trouble her anymore because Khushi is Vishwesh's biological daughter. But, Vishwesh's next stance shook not only Arnav but also Khushi.

*You don't have to be with this man anymore. (He pointed at arnav) He is mad... he won't value anyone's love. That's how your sister Divya died. You just be with me... ask him to leave...you no need him* Vishwesh told Khushi who was horrified hearing that.

No need to say, Arnav gritted his teeth, fisting his fingers wrathfully.

To be continued...

The next chapter is available on INKITT

Lioness

Arnav gritted his teeth wrathfully. Who is this man to ask Khushi to be with him? How dare he asked Khushi to LEAVE him? His blood boiled. He wanted to break Vishwesh's face against the wall.

Khushi was observing Arnav's facial expression. She knew what he was going through. Though she didn't have any different thoughts in her mind about Vishwesh she was scared about Arnav. He will kill Vishwesh if he loses his patience.