38 Arnav was found

Part 38 Arnav was found

Khushi was thunderstruck, hearing Arnav's reply. Is he just said that? She looked at his face dumbfounded.

*But you didn't want to go to your home...* she asked.

*I didn't want to... because I had no one to support me... stand for me... but now, I have... I have you* he kissed her forehead.

Khushi circled his neck, smilingly.

*Khushi, when I was out of the hospital, I thought I will get my family's full support. But when I told them about you, they tried to take me away from Lucknow... they wanted me to be under their control. I don't mind being under their control but it must be an emotional one... just like I'm under your control*

Khushi was shocked, hearing that. Yet, she didn't interrupt him.

*Don't know why I felt like they are intentionally doing that...*

*Why would you feel so? *

*Don't know... I hated to be in RM...*

*They are your family, Arnavji. They would have done that for your betterment only... what intention would they have? *

Arnav nodded no.

*I can't understand...*

*What about your friend... what is his name...? *

*Aman*

*Haan... Aman... won't you believe him too? *

*I believe him...*

*really? *

*Yes... I went to the office the next day after I got discharged from the hospital... the accounts were so clear... he could have done anything in my absence... but he didn't...*

*That's really good to hear...*

*Yes... and he would easily found my whereabouts...*

*That means, will he come here too? *

*Maybe...*

*Won't he tell your family anything? *

*Only if he feels to...*

*It seems he is an interesting character...*

*Am I not? * he asked immediately.

*You are a more interesting character than anyone in this world*

*Really? *

*Yes, you are*

*How? *

*It can't be described in words... each and every action of yours is an interesting one... the way you brought me to Delhi from Lucknow and Delhi to Dehradun... the way you got married to me... the way you are taking care of me... everything...*

*What about my approach on the bed? Is not there anything interesting? * he asked huskily.

Khushi buried her face in the crook of his neck blushing.

*Is your periods over? * he asked, whispering.

*Mmmm*

*Shall we...? *

Khushi tried to get off his thigh. Arnav hugged her gently not letting her go.

*It has been three days I touched you...* he brushed his lips on her earlobe.

Khushi raised her head and looked at him.

*Will you get tired today too? * he asked her caringly.