30 Aranv was on cloud nine

Part 30 Arnav was on cloud nine

Arnav reached Khushi with a double-quick step and clutched her upper hand wrathfully.

* What have you done Khushi? Why the hell are you doing like this? Just yesterday you kept fast for me... And today, you have removed the mangal sutra... What's the use of your fasting then, Khushi? is this what your respect for our relationship? Tell me, damn it...* he yelled.

* Trust is the base of any relationship Arnavji... When you don't have trust in me, what can I do then? *

* You have to try to gain my trust instead of doing this... *

*Undoubtedly, I'm trying to gain your trust... That's why I'm doing this... *

Arnav rolled his eyes with annoyance.

*Don't try to manipulate me by your utterance Khushi...*

*I'm not trying to manipulate you by my utterance... You are the one who has forgotten what you have uttered when you tied the mangal sutra on my neck the other day...*

*I don't forget anything damn it...*

*You have...*

*What the hell are you talking about, Khushi? * he lost his patience completely.

*You said, the night will be our first night if I remove the mangal sutra...*

*I said that to stop you from removing it...*

*Didn't you mean it? * she asked peeking into his eyes.

*I just...* Arnav stopped and looked at her with a nameless expression. His hold on her hand loosened.

He could not understand the clear essence of what he just heard from Khushi. His incredible expression was the proof. She removed her mangal sutra and reminding his stance on it. Does she want him to perform their first night? Arnav sensed his growing heartbeat. He was not sure of what to do... What to ask... But he has to... He wanted to get cleared. He must know in which means she said.

Khushi assumed, noticing his facial expression that he got the point.

*What... What did you mean? * Arnav Singh Raizada stammered for the first time in his life.

*I do want to get your TRUST. I hope you will trust me completely if I submit myself to you... *

Arnav swallowed down, feeling difficult. Arnav couldn't believe Khushi said that.

*I didn't even sense when you tied the mangal sutra on my neck... Let me feel it now, Arnavji...* her eyes were reading his face.

*I... Just...* he stammered.

*If you don't have interest, just ignore it...* she went to the bed and sat on it, bowing down.

Arnav's gaze watched her to bed, all the way. He fisted his fingers tight, looking at her, biting his jaws. Was she ready to submit herself to him? Really...? would she let him touch her?

Arnav went to the bed and took the manual sutra. He lifted Khushi, clutching her shoulders. Khushi stood up, looking at his face.

Arnav tied the manual sutra, meeting her eyes. Undoubtedly, Khushi was also looking at him. As Arnav didn't predict, Khushi shot herself in his chest, making him stunned. He stood speechless.

That day became full of surprises-filled day for Arnav. Something was taking place that he didn't think of happening in his life soon.

Seeing him standing without reciprocating, Khushi broke the hug. That's when Arnav realized what just be missed to do. Khushi lay down on the bed facing her back to his side. Arnav took his side of the bed and looked at Khushi.