51 Stable Minded Arnav

Part 51 Stable Minded Arnav

*Vishwesh Chopra* Said Aman.

People around him looked at him awfully, except Arnav. Aman should have investigated or should have kept an eye on him. Raizadas thought. Khushi wondered Seeing Arnav staying cool.

*How do you know? * The inspector asked Aman.

*I'm Aman Mathur, ASR's friend, and the manager of AR. Vishwesh Copra's daughter Divya died in an accident who loved ASR sincerely. Vishwesh has been thinking that ASR is the reason for her death. So, he wanted to revenge for his daughter's death. He arranged a shooter to kill Arnav's wife Khushi. But, as anyone didn't expect, Vishwesh is the biological father of Khushi. She is Divya's twin sister. Vishwesh himself told Khushi to that. He could not tolerate Khushi's presence with ASR. He wanted her to come to him. He asked it straight away but Khushi denied it. So, he decided to send ASR to the hospital just like he did two years ago. He knew very well that ASR will get angry if he sees the hospital staff. So that, the hospital staff can easily take him to the hospital if he behaves like manic. That's what his plan is. But, Khushi knows ASR well. She knows what makes him angry. So, she brilliantly had his promise not to get angry for anything. So, ASR stayed quiet even after seeing the hospital staff*

Arnav smiled at Khushi who was staring at Aman. She thought Aman was also planning to send Arnav to the hospital. It seems he has no intention to do that. If he doesn't have the intention, why did he ask her to do that? Did he back-check her? Khushi thought.

*Everything is right but we can't take action without proof*

*I have proof. We surrendered his man Naren in the Nainital police station. He tried to shot Khushi. You can check it. Vishwesh tried to send ASR to the hospital through someone...* Aman stopped and Shyam panicked.

*Through whom? * Anjali asked.

Aman looked at Shyam and Anjali's eyes widened in shock.

*Is that you Shyamji? *

*Yes, it's Shyam but Shyam didn't agree to his demand. Vishwesh threatened him that he will kill you if Shyam doesn't obey his words*

Anjali looked at Shyam shockingly.

*He gave two days-time to Shyam. Shyam decided to save your life without obeying Vishwesh. So, he asked for my help to do that. He asked me to protect you saying that, someone is threatening him*

Anjali sighed in relief and Shyam thanked Aman inwardly.

*But how do you know, Vishwesh is the one who threatens him? *

*OUR man is there in Vishweshs home. I asked him to watch Vishweshs moves after I got to know he wants to separate Khushi from ASR. I expected he will do something to separate them. After all, he hired a man to kill Khushi...*

*Oh...* the inspector said.

*You can inquire the doctor too... he would also have been threatened by Vishwesh I suppose. And Shyam will send the recorded audio that he recorded when Vishwesh threatened him*

*Oh... did you record it?*

Shyam looked at Aman perplexed because he didn't record it. Aman gestured him to say yes.

*Yes, inspector...* Shyam said and Aman smiled.

Shyam understood that Aman should have tracked Vishwesh phone and recorded the conversation between them.

*I will file the case* The inspector said.

*I'm filing the case against Vishwesh Chopra for hiring a man to kill me and for trying to separate me from my husband using my name* Khushi said.