~CHAPTER 1~

*•*•*•Good luck, Darling•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

"Hello Astrid, Mr. Cooper asked for me?" I heard a british accent say, I turn my head to the right, and see a beautiful, tall brunette entering the main office.

"Ah, yes. Mr. Cooper, Elizabeth is here." The weird lady with one green eye and a blue one says through her little intercom. At least now I know her name, Astrid, it suits her. Astrid reminds me of a third-grade teacher i had, her name wasn't Astrid, but she was weird and old, so she reminds me of her a little.

I heard a buzzing noise come from the little intercom thing Astrid was talking through. "Go right in sweetheart."

"Thank you, darling." Elizabeth, i think her name was, says smiling while opening the door to Headmaster Cooper's office, and going in.

I stand up and go towards Astrid, and rest my elbows on her desk with my head on my hands. I stare at her, as she types something on her computer. "Hi, it's Astrid, right? Why am I here?" I ask.

"Well answering your question" she stops typing and takes her glasses off, then looks at me with a serious face on. "You're here because you were breaking the law in some sort of way and your parents decided to send you here. Where every parent that doesn't want to deal with their offspring send their little devil spawn." The bitch looks like she wants cut me, before she goes back to typing. "Any other questions?"

"No, no more questions." I answer her with the fakest smile ever. "rude bitch" I mumble as I go back to my chair.

Minutes later, the pretty british girl, comes out of Mr. Cooper's office with Mr. Cooper right behind her with a folder in his hands. "Miss McKenna, come with me" He said while pointing a finger at me.

I once again rose from the extremely uncomfortable chair and went into his office. He closed the door behind us and walks towards his chair, he sighs once he's seated.

"So, Miss McKenna-" I cut him off before he can continue speaking.

"Okay, let me stop you right there. My name is Maddie, and I know we just met, but you're going to be my Headmaster for the rest of the year, so we should be on a first name basis." I pause. "You may continue"

He clears his throat and continues. "As I was saying. We usually just hand our newcomers a folder with the information of their dorms, class schedules, etc... But Maddie you're special, know why?"

"No Mr. Cooper, enlighten me" I say leaning back in the actually comfortable chair. I guess they cut the budget when they got to the furnisher outside.

"Well Maddie, now that you're here, we're overcrowded." What does he mean overcrowded? Is he going to kick me out? Perfect I'll start looking for flights.

"What does that mean?" I interrupt him once again and he sighs, clearly annoyed as he continues. Yeah well I'm annoyed too, I don't want to be here. I want to be at home with mom and Seb.

"It means that you're going to have to room with a guy." He says and leans back a bit on his chair throwing a file he had on his hands on the desk and taking his glasses off.

"WHAT!" I screamed as I stood up from my chair, the sound of the chair scraping off the floor echoing against the walls.

"Alastair hall is full, and we have no dormitories for you, so we had to put you up in Frederickson hall with all of the boys." He explains thoroughly and slowly so I understand,