~CHAPTER 31~

*•*•*•Get me a wheelchair, I'm fucking crippled•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

If I told you that my cheek stung, that would be a fucking lie so don't listen to me. It was on fucking fire. It felt like it was going to fall if I were to try and move any of my facial features. I woke up in the passenger side of Chase's car because my face felt like it had a blowtorch right next to it. How fucking hard did that guy hit me.

"Son of bitch." I groan out on pain.

"Oh thank God you're awake."

"Yep and the adrenaline finally wore out." I swore under my breath my face still feeling as if someone pressed it flat on a stove. I see the big H sign and I know we're going to hospital.

"Are you okay?"

"I feel like shit. And still a little drunk so... yeah. I feel like butt." We pulled up to the hospital I think I remember as... nope I got nothing. When we finally park I try to get out of the car, but fail miserably landing on my butt. Oh right I forgot the dude fucking KICKED me.

"Shit Addie." Chase says when he sees I disappeared from next to the car and am now on the floor.

"Get me a wheelchair, I'm fucking crippled. That asshole kicked me hard." When he comes around the car I see a bruise on his cheek and that his lip is cut and I'm about to ay something when he speaks first.

"Come here." He grabs me and sits me on top of the hood of his car. I see everybody else approaching us, and I wave them over.

"Holy shit, Madd's. What the fuck happened?" Lucas asks, as he is the first to see me.

"A sexist prick punched me. In all fairness I punched him first, and kicked him in his lower region, so it's okay."

"It's not darling, you don't punch anyone for no reason." Lizzie says and I nod in agreement.

"Let's get you inside princess." Chase says and I lift my arms.

"Who's carrying me inside?" I ask already knowing the answer. Chase.

...

"Now last time I saw you guys, you were in a prank war." Dr. Sloan says as he walks through the door.

"Dr. Sloan!!" I exclaim for no reason.

"Is she okay?" he looks around the room at everybody, and I shake my head. He should know this already, it was in the millions of papers we had to fill in.

"Nu-uh, I broke both my leg and face." I pout what I hope was adorably, and Chase shakes his head smiling at me and I smile right back at him.

"She's also a bit drunk." Cole says and I point at him nodding, as if silently saying 'what he said.'

"Oh." He nods in understandment.

"Drinking is great. Have you ever drank before Dr. Sloan?" I ask

"Yes I have. Have you?" he ask clearly knowing the answer.

"Duhh earlier tonight at the party. Come on dude you're a doctor, you're supposed to be smart."

"She is aware that she just told me she was drinking?" The question falls out of his mouth as he looks around the room.

"Oh she knows she always remembers no matter how much she has drank at a party." Chase says with a totally serious expression on his face.

"You do know that underage drinking is illegal right?" Dr. Sloan asks this time the question was towards me.