~CHAPTER 34~

*•*•*•That's right only a dark room, a candle and a mirror.•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

"Who let her choose the time that we leave?" May asks grumpily because it was five a.m. and she was already up.

We were all filling up the car with our suitcases and everything we need before we leave. It was currently five a.m. and very dark out. We were leaving in a few minutes. We had decided that it would be fun for us to take a road trip there instead of a plane. Sure it takes us two days to get there, but we aren't going to stay in any hotels we're going directly there only stopping to eat and to get gas.

"She was the one that was planning everything. And the one that invited us to her house for thanks giving." Cole explain loading May's second suitcase into the car.

"Cheer up buttercup you can sleep the rest of the morning. I'm driving after all." I say putting an arm over her shoulder only to have her shrug it off and turn to me.

"You are too alert, what are you on? Are you holding out on me?" She says pointing an accusing finger my way.

"Put that finger down." I chuckle. "I'm not on drugs. Just excited to go home." I heard the trunk being closed and see Cole coming around the car. Lizzie was already in the car and May had just gotten in the passenger side five seconds away from sleep land.

"Are we ready?" Cole asks me and I nod.

"Yep." I get in the car and turn on the heater, it's so fucking cold today. "Shit I forgot my jacket I'll be right back." I get out and start walking to Fredrickson. It wasn't that long of a walk since I had brought the car to the front of the dormitory halls so it would be easier to get everything inside.

I climb the stairs getting my keys out. I open the door and see that Chase is still sleeping. I quietly walk over to my desk grabbing my jacket from the chair.

"Princess?" I turn around to see Chase waking up. I walk over to his bed and squat down right next to it.

"Shh go back to sleep." I whisper pulling his sheet over him. "We're leaving, I was just grabbing my jacket before I left."

"Okay, drive safe. Call me when you make your first stop." He mumbles out yawning.

"I promise I will. Now go back to sleep." I whisper and stand up walking quietly to the door.

"Bye."

"Bye." I whisper back opening the door and leaving. I get to the car and see that May is asleep and so is Lizzie. I start to drive out of the school. Miami here we come.

...

I was turning over in my sleep when my knee hit something making me wake up from my sweet, sweet, slumber. Oh how I love to be woken. I open my eyes looking around to see where we were only to learn that we're at a gas station in the middle of somewhere. I grab my phone to see the time and see that its already 10:00am. I see that I have a missed call from mom and a message from Chase. I opened the Chase message first and smile.

Bugsy: Hey, did we have a conversation last night or was I dreaming?

Me: Dreaming about me huh?

Bugsy: Well duh, who else would I be dreaming of?

Me: Your lovely grandma obviously.

Bugsy: Oh that's sick.

Me: No it's not, it could be sweet, who know. As long as you're not doing anything... dirty.

Bugsy: Again I say, that's sick.

Rooming with ChaseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara