~CHAPTER 13~

*•*•*•Not just any glue, but gorilla glue•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not edited

"I'm telling you he's planning something."

Okay, it's already been 2 days, and he has done nothing to get me back. And I know I'm just being paranoid, but I can just feel like he's planning something. Sebastian is the same, he waits a long time, and when I finally give up on waiting, he pranks me. This is torture.

"You're being paranoid love." Liz comments

"I know, but I just feel like whatever he is going to do is right under my nose, and I can't figure it out." I say and grab my chap-stick.

"Okay let's make a deal. We'll help you figure out whatever he's planning, but you can't talk about it during breakfast." May says.

"Fine deal."

"You almost ready?"

"Yep just gotta put on some chap-stick, and we can go." I put on the chap-stick and press my lips together to spread my chap-stick. When I go to open my mouth, it won't open. What the fuck. I turn to the girls and I start motioning to my mouth.

"What are you doing?" May says with a confused look on her face. I grab a piece of paper, and a pen. I show them the paper, and they read it.

I can't open my mouth.

"Why not?" I grab the pen and start to write again.

If I knew that I wouldn't have my mouth closed.

"Okay, no need to get moody." Then it came rushing to me. I turn around, grab my chap-stick and smell it. That asshole put glue on my chap-stick. I turn to the girls and motion for them to smell it. "Eww, what the fuck is that?"

It's glue.

"Wow, I guess you weren't being paranoid after all." Lizzie says, just as she finished saying this the door opens and the guys enter. "Let the show begin." She goes sits at my bed, and waits for the shit show to unfold.

"What is she talking about?" Lucas asked while looking at me and at Liz. I grab the pen and write then show him the paper.

My lips are stuck together, because that asshole over there put glue in my chap-stick.

"Glue in the chap-stick? Really?" He looks at Chase, and Chase nods.

"Oh no. Not just any glue but gorilla glue." He smirks at me, and I was going to punch him, but the boys' stop me. I struggle against their hold.

Let me go I wanna beat his ass.

Bitch they can't hear you.

Shut up.

They finally let me go and I sit down. I grab the pen and start to write again.

How the fuck do I get gorilla glue off of my lips? I shove the piece of paper in his chest

"The instructions are on Google." He says, the smirk not going away. I Google how to get gorilla glue off of lips. It says I need to wash my lips with a lot of warm water and roll my lips apart. I show the girls my phone, and we go to the bathroom. "Have fun princess." I turn around, and flip him off.

We get to the bathroom, and I try my best to get them unstuck, but it isn't working. God I hate him so much. We keep trying, but nothing. I Google what to do when they don't come unstuck? And it says I have to go see a doctor. Dammit. I will kill him. Who the fuck puts gorilla glue in a chap-stick. After I show them my phone, we go back to the room and get our jackets.