~CHAPTER 42~

*•*•*•You two lovebirds.•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

"I don't wanna." I groan as I throw myself on my bed. I hear Chase chuckling and I glare at him making laugh harder, and making me smile. "Shut up."

I was currently complaining about how I had to do my laundry. This morning after breakfast I had decided to unpack my shit before Monday came, because if I don't unpack my stuff before Monday, then I will say I'll leave it for Tuesday, and then Tuesday I will say I'll leave it for Wednesday, and so on so on. So you see my dilemma. I don't want to unpack but I have to. I threw my suitcase open on the floor and that's when it hit me that I had to do laundry, and now we're here.

"Come on I'll help you with your laundry. What are we starting with? Underwear?" he says taking a peak at my suitcase and I take a shirt and throw it at his face, making him laugh.

"Dirty boy. You are not helping me. You help and I will most probably have pink clothes by the end of the day because you accidentally forgot that there was a red pantie mixed with all my whites."

"So there's a red pantie in the mix of this clothing mess?" he says pointing to my suitcase that was currently on the floor.

"Is that really all you got from what I said?"

"No I also got the part where you don't think I know how to do laundry."

"Please do tell me. Do you know how to do laundry rich boy."

"Okay ouch. First of all, it hurts to know that you think that just because I have money I wasn't raised knowing how to do things by my own. And second of all I do know how to do laundry."

"Sorry." I say with reddened cheeks.

"Now do you want help?"

"Yes please." I say and spill the contents of my suitcase all over the floor. He kneels down beside me and we start separating my clothes. Five seconds in Chase smirks pulling my red lacy panties from the bunch.

"You did have red panties in here." I roll my eyes and take them from him blushing bright red.

"Shut up." I grab it and put it in the secret pantie pile I formed next to me so he wouldn't see my panties.

When we finished separating my clothing items into four piles I grab the panty pile last and put it on top of the rest of the clothes in my laundry basket and head out of the room with chase in tow. We get in the elevator and head to the first floor. When I start heading to the entrance Chase speaks.

"Where are you going?"

"To do my laundry? Chase I really thought you were smarter than this." I say and a look of realization crosses his face and I step away from the entrance and walk towards him. "What are you not telling me?"

"Nothing."

"You know. I've never seen a laundry room in Fredrickson."

"Really? I don't think I've seen one either." He says and chuckles uneasily. "Well we should go. Laundry to do am I right?" he starts walking over to the entrance but I put my hand in front of him so he won't go any further.

"Stop right there Hudson." I say and start going in circles around him. "Where is the laundry room in Fredrickson?"

"There isn't one."

"Where do all of the boys here do their laundry? Because I've been going over to Alastair for the last three months." I say as I continue to circle him.