~CHAPTER 57~

*•*•*•I was expecting Keanu Reeves•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

I tried to reach for my phone. I get to it and hit emergency contacts and hit Chase's number since it's the first one. It rings a while and he finally answers.

"Princess?" I faintly hear.

"I love you." I groan out and he starts asking questions.

"Princess? Where are you? What's happening?" I stop hearing him after a while and stop responding too as it all starts to turn to black and start to remember it all too well.

I experience life, I experience laughs and I experienced love. My pillows are always right. When I see it as my death I don't see it as tragic as it felt when my father died. I closed my eyes ready to leave.

...

Before I died I saw him. It was like that episode of grey's anatomy. The one where gorge dies. Only difference is I saw myself in a white dress and my father right next to me in a tux walking me down an empty aisle. No petals and nobody waiting for me at the altar. Just me and my father walking down the aisle. It felt nice. I didn't think that my father would ever walk me down the aisle.

"Pumpkin?" he says when we get to the altar.

"Yeah daddy?" I say turning towards him.

"I have realized that... It isn't your time yet."

"Why would you say that?" I ask confused.

"Because if you look back your whole life is waiting for you pumpkin." I look back and there are glass doors. I walk up to the glass doors and on the other side is Chase. Hey that's the guy I love. He's talking to me, but I can't hear him. I turn back to see my dad sitting in one of the chairs waiting for me to say something.

"I don't understand. Are you leaving me again?" I asked and he shook his head tears in his eyes.

"No, you're leaving me." he chuckles and smiles a small almost invisible smile at me. I missed my father's smile.

"I don't want to." I shake my head, my own tears accumulating. I walk back and he stands up hugging me and kissing my head, as he did when he told me that everything would be alright.

"I think you have to pumpkin."

"But why? Why can't I stay? I can be happy up here."

"But they won't be happy down there, they would be heartbroken." He says and I shake my head. "They're your family and they need you." He shakes his head and I wipe my eyes.

"They will survive dad. They don't need me. But I need you." I nod and I hadn't noticed but he had walked me back to the glass doors. Were you can hear things a little clearer.

"I need to see those beautiful eyes shine again..." I heard Chase faintly say and the roof crumbles a little, I look up to see the lights flicker and I sigh.

"You don't need me pumpkin you think you do, but you don't. You need your family." He says. "And that man right there..." he points towards Chase and I sniffle. "He needs the love of his life."

"But you're not coming with me." I say and then hear Chase again.

"You can't die on me..." He says and the roof crumbles a little bit more, letting me know that it's time to go.

"I'm going to miss you." I cry and he nods. He closes his eyes as if silently telling me that it's okay to leave.

"I'm going to miss you too." I grab the door handle and open it but before I go I get my phone out and go to Spotify.