Allies

Dekker and I left towards our home, but it was too late, the Grezel authority have set the guards of the dark prince and his followers out to find him.

I looked at the sky, It became dark and scary. The scream of some creatures can be heard. The scream was loud enough to make anyone shiver under. And from that dark corner, something scarier came out there, along with the thunderstorms. I could see a pair of red eyes, howling all over.

 I could see a pair of red eyes, howling all over

I asked in fear Dekker- " What is that?"

Dekker looked up and his face turned pale. He gulped as he stood frozen at his spot. He began to sweat as he clear his throat.

I asked him once more-" Dekker? Will you tell me what is going on?"

Dekker said in a panic voice-" W-we should leave"

I asked -" Why? What do you look so pale? What is that thing?"

Dekker lowered his tone and replied-" Gambler of Ghosts. The dark Prince and his men. He is a terror who feeds on the souls mercilessly."

I asked-" What is that?"

He replied-" In the prison of Grezel, the witches and Warlocks that have been locked up so far are dangerous, hence this area is protected by the bodies, who are neither living beings nor the dead. They have the power to control the magic in us, protecting this Grezel from escaping anyone outside"

I asked while with a little frown-" So, due to the escape of Ben Dunnie, are they here?"

He replied-" Yes princess". He looked at me as I saw how scared he was already. I thought it's not good to stay here anymore. I will come again later. But I guess I was late!!! The creatures had surrounded us already as they started to scream louder. I panicked a little as I came closer towards Dekker. He was holding his wand ready to attack.  

I said -" We should head home now"

He said looking at me-" It's a too late princess. Just close your eyes princess". He stood before me while guarding me against them. He was closing his eyes shut.

I asked -" What do you mean?"

Just then, I look up and I saw the red eyes in front of me, In the darkness of the night, I could just see the giant eyes coming towards me. I panicked and fell to the ground. I saw shadow hands are coming towards me and I started crawling backward.

 I saw shadow hands are coming towards me and I  started crawling backward