The Wedding Arrangements

AT WITCHDOM PALACE:

EVENING AT 7 PM

SHAWNA'S POV:

I was sitting in front of the mirror while looking at myself. The red puffy eyes. Two days left for my wedding. I am still stuck with the thoughts of Priam in my head. Why? Why is it so hurting? Is it because I am getting married or he is too? I was confused. My marriage was a sacrifice... I know that I will never be able to love the man I am getting married to. But I will try to be a good wife beside him. I have never seen him till now, his condition to this wedding as we will be meeting on the wedding day...

 I have never seen him till now, his condition to this wedding as we will be meeting on the wedding day

This was indeed a mystery for me that why is he hiding in the shadows... but I was too much busy with other things it didn't bother me much. I am just following protocols to save my country. 

But, him... He is getting married. he has moved on... I cover my face with my hands as I cried a bit. He left me... Left me when I needed him the most. He didn't fight for me... It was all a lie...

"You came into my life,
like autumn leaves,
you left me like that,
when I was in need.
You lied day by day,
that you loved me a lot,
Now did I know,
that you did not
."

All these years I have only loved him... Only him

"It was you, always was you,
and always will be,
but you make me realize,
past all these years,
was nothing meant to be."

Now, he is getting married to someone else. He will be loving her... He will be giving his heart away to her. And I will be always in these times... cherishing our love... suffering. If love means suffering, I am ready to endure it for you. But...

"So once I am gone,
you must know,
there was this girl,
who loved you,
with all she had, never lied,
she gave her heart,
she tried to fight.
Yet you left her hands,
to let her all alone.
you will understand,
once I am gone
. "

His face flashed in front of me.

A drop of tears fell from my eyes as I closed my eyes to endure the pain I am going through

A drop of tears fell from my eyes as I closed my eyes to endure the pain I am going through. For me, a new life is waiting which I don't know how things will go by now. But somewhere I have to leave all these behinds for a new beginning. What I know is, he... he will be always there in my heart.