The Book Of 'Elis'

PRIAM'S POV:

IN THE TRAINING FIELD OF WWS

MORNING TIME

I was practicing swords with other students, whereas Professor Mecoy was watching us. I was failing again and again. I tried to concentrate but I failed as the opponent, moved towards me flipping out of nowhere by keeping his sword in my neck.

I sighed heavily as I looked at Professor Mecoy as he seemed disappointed in me. He came towards me and asked-" Priam, is everything okay?"

I took a deep breath and replied-" Professor. can I take a break today?"

He sighed as he nodded and said-" take a break for two days, but come back when you are ready."

I looked down as he understood I was disturbed by something, so he asked-" What's going on Priam? what is that affecting you?"

I looked at him and saw he was looking at me with concern in his eyes. I don't want to take out my personal feelings towards anyone. So I said-" I am just tired professor"

He nodded as he frowned and said-" Well, you will soon be appointed as the king of WitchWorld, you can't just say to take a break then. Go get yourself back and come back here when you are ready"

He left as I stood there still thinking a lot about what was going on with me. Why am I being so emotional and disturbed? Shawna? why are you doing this to me? Ahhh!!! I pushed my hair in frustration as I sighed heavily and left from there. 

I came towards my room and while entering I looked at her room once, hoping I would see her, but she wasn't there. The door was closed just like her heart.

I began to remember how we use to be close to each other, how we promised to be there for each other, everything seemed a lie now. suddenly a flashback came to mind when I  misunderstood her with Dekker and for once my heart said that might be I am misunderstanding her again!! I love her and I must confess to her before it's too late!

 suddenly a flashback came to mind when I  misunderstood her with Dekker and for once my heart said that might be I am misunderstanding her again!! I love her and I must confess to her before it's too late!

SHAWNA'S POV:

AFTERNOON 

I was waiting for Felix impatiently in the garden as we decided to meet today for discussion. I was looking here and there as Junnie followed me saying-" Shawna? Have you heard the news?"

I came here running as she was panting. I looked at her with a confused face as I asked-" What news? Why are you running?.... Come sit first, calm down and tell me"

She sat beside me as she said-" Night Riders have been killing peoples all over the WitchLands"

I frowned as I asked-" isn't the kings and authorities are taking any steps?"