Jenny's Big Day

AFTER 2 DAYS

SHAWNA'S POV:

The secrets that were hidden in the book of 'Elis' were the deep facts of the birth of these Witchlands. I have understood now, why these books have been kept hidden so far. I have learned a lot about the golden wand and its powers with the help of this book. Today I must bond with the golden wand to gain its absolute powers. Making it bond to me will bind the wand to obey me only and my powers won't be in limitations anymore. I was happy and excited. 

I waited for Felix in the forest as it was already midnight as it is the red blood moon today, and this time is the most auspicious to follow the rituals. I was waiting for him impatiently while looking here and there, the forest was dark but I was not scared today. It was like the magic inside me wanted to get unleashed and hold its supreme powers. 

Soon he came as I smiled at him

Soon he came as I smiled at him. He smiled at me back saying-" Are you ready?"

I nodded as he asked again-" Are you sure you want to do this, princess?"

I nodded with confidence and said-" Yes. Absolutely. I have the right to gain what's mine"

He gave me a little nod as he kept his bad down from his shoulder. He kneeled and he opened the bag as he took out a few tools, like a small dagger, a green color potion, and a towel. I asked-" What are these for?"

he looked at me and said-" The ritual says that you have to bond with the wand by your blood. This will help after. Now let's make the fire and rituals shall we?"

I gave him a nod while agreeing as he made the magical circles around me as I stood in the center

I gave him a nod while agreeing as he made the magical circles around me as I stood in the center. He cast a spell as the fire started to burn through the circles around me. I looked at him in a little panic as this was all new for me. He looked at me assuring me that it was alright. I nodded at him. He said-" Now, take out the book of Elis and the wand"

I did what he asked me. He said again-" Here" he handed me over the dagger as he said-" Make a small cut and let your blood flow throw the wand and read out the spells written in the book"

I took the dagger from his hands as I made a little cut on my right palms. I hissed a little in pain. I hold the wand in my right palm allowing the blood to go through the wand. I began to read the spell-" Potentia omnipotentia terrae huius virga per sanguinem in venas volabit. Damnabo et solus omnium potentiarum huius magici absolutae possessor ero. ego tibi mando ut mecum vincas. Haeres ego baculi huius aureae, Te mecum vinclum iube, et meas absolutas potestates evellere."  (The almighty power of this earth shall be flown with this wand through the blood in my veins. I shall condemn and shall be the sole holder of all the absolute powers of this wand. I command you to bond with me. I am the heir of this golden wand, command you to bond with me and unleash the absolute powers of mine.)"