Two Truth and a Lie

We ran as fast as we could and reached my room while all of us were panting. What is going on? The more days pass by, the more unrevealing things are coming in front. 

I am the lost princess? Lady Georgia was Granny's sister? Mom was her slave? How I am related to all this? I need to find the answers as soon as possible. I looked at Priam with my teary eyes while lots of questions were going on my mind. He understood I was going through an emotional breakdown right now. He immediately wrapped his hands around me taking me in his embrace whereas I cried in his arms letting go of all the thoughts. I didn't remember when I slept hugging him. 

The next morning I woke up as the sunlight hit directly on my face, as I frown while pulling the blanket above my head. But soon I woke up hearing the familiar voice just beside me. I sat on the bed quickly to see the glance and found Junnie and Jenny sleeping beside me. I smiled looking at them while I thought once again how lucky I am that they are my friends. I wonder what life would be if they were not here... Well more than just to be called friends. They are a part of my family now. 

I looked at Jenny, who was sleeping like a baby, and caress her hair. I am happy she is fine now. I would have never been able to forgive myself if something would have happened to her. Suddenly the memories from the last night flashed to my mind and I was lost in the thought when Junnie gently shook me. I blinked a few times while I came back at myself and looked at her. 

She gave me a warm smile and asked-" Are you feeling fine now?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She gave me a warm smile and asked-" Are you feeling fine now?"

I nodded and replied-" I am okay." She nodded. I asked her-" How is everything with Brad now? Are you both on good terms?"

She shyly smiled and replied-" W-Well, Everything is fine now. I must thank all of you."

I held her hands and said-" No need. You are like my sister, my family. I must do what is best for you guys."

She smiled and hugged me and asked-" Do you like Priam?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I froze at my place as I wasn't able to find the answer. I broke the hug and replied-" I-I don't know. Maybe, but I have a lot of things on my head right now and it is important to solve them as soon as possible. So right now I can't..."