Character Narrations

Introduction to characters and narration of its personality and development along with the story.

Year- 2016. After 4 years.

1. Parshawna Macduff- Now 26 years old, Herited the throne of WitchDom and is now called Queen Parshawna. Grown to be a beautiful and wise lady. Her long blond wavey hair and ocean green eyes made her look more beautiful. The character has developed from a naive princess to a powerful Witch and Queen of Trinity land. 

2. Harney Macduff- Now, 71 years old Regnant queen, still, valiant and just as before. Rule with grace. Mourn the death of his son, but take care of Shawna too. 

3. Jenny Marshal- Now 24 years old woman, mother of John's son Jonathan. Died at the age of 24, with a disease, while waiting for John to return before her death.

4. Bradshaw Broker- Now 28 years old. Separated from his sweetheart Junnie. Professor of history in WWS. Grown to be an angry but handsome man.

5. Jonathan Marshal- A 4 years old kid. Son of Jenny and John. But knew Patricia as his mother.

6. Patricia- A 22 years old orphan girl. Long black hair with beautiful back eyes. Height- 161 cm Took care of Jenny and Jonathan. Took the responsibility of Jonathan as Jenny's last wish. A secret admirer of John for a long time. Later married John. Though John never accepted her as a wife, her selflessness will change him. 

7. Junnie- Now 26 years old. A powerful Earth witch. Returned to help her best friend in need. 

9. John- Now 28 years old Handsome and charming Knight of WitchWorld. Remarried to Patricia but his heart belonged to Jenny always. 

10. Priam- Now 28 years old. Grown to be the most handsome and dashing muscular king. Married to Shawna for revenge. A misunderstanding led to their relationship to ruin. But Love will find its way. Ruler of three strong kingdoms. the known merciless king. Great fighter. 

11. Jennifer Lenin- Now 27 years old beautiful duchess of witch world. Will find a new world where she will finally find her love.

12. Jordan- A 30 years old Elf king. Dashing and sweet personality. Powerful Elf. Ruler of Paradise of Doom. Visionary person. Sweet and caring. Muscular and tall. Height- 179 Cm. The love interest of Jennifer. 

13. William- Now 27 years old prince of WitchWorld. Strong and noble. Grown to be a sensitive and understanding prince. A great leader. 

14. Tiara- A 20 years old duchess of WitchWorld. Daughter of commander Magnus of WW, the strongest and mightiest known fighter. She has long black and silver hair with pretty black sparkly eyes, a Naive and sweet girl. But also a stubborn and responsible woman. Height- 164 cm.

15. Makenzie- Now 56 years old ruler of WhiteScale. A neutral king.

16. Queen Kelnier- Now. 49 years old queen of WW. Widow of late king Nashall. Love her family. A mother figure to Shawna. 

17. Hudson- A 59 years old knight. Queen Harney's person Knight and body guard. 

18. King Alan- A demi-god. Unidentified in age. Strong and might ruler. Muscular and strong. Fallen in love with Junnie. Height- 188 cm

19.  Headmaster Dunston- Now became old and will die mysteriously in WWS. Brad will take over his place. the mystery will be solved later by the proof of allies of Lenin. 

20. Stagrid Lenin- Father of Jennifer and follower of evil. 

21. King S- A 48 years old merciless evil king of Harnem Kingdom. Former allies of evil.

22. Commander Zenith- A 53 years old commander of WitchDom, a trusted member turned to be a betrayer. Murdered mysteriously. 

23. Commander Zia- A 48 years old strong personality woman. Black in completion. WD's trusted person.

24. General Han- A former allies of Harnem, Old positioned as WD's General. 

25. Mangul- Personal and trusted knight and friend of Jordan. 

26. Sheera- A 11 years old girl. 

27. Denver- A 8 years old kid was abducted by a mysterious person. 

28. Aya- The former evil. 

29. Amira- Disguised figure as Cindy. 

30. Felix- The venom. 

PLACES TOOK PLACE IN THE PLOT- 

WITCHDOM, WITCH WORLD, HARNEM, DOAH, PARADISE OF DOOM.